10

I emerge from the bathroom feeling like a million dollars, knowing I got someone who adores me.

I dress putting on the best dress I can find, but then I remember I have work, I'm not going out on a date, and change into my cakkies and black shirt.

When I get downstairs I can smell the hard work put into the meal Rome has prepared for me.

"Is that bacon I smell?"

"Yep."

I walk to the table where all the food sits on heaping plates.

"Who is going to eat all of this?"

"You and me," he says.

"Babe I have work I don't have time to eat all of this."

He rolls his eyes at.

He walks around the counter and I remember he is still naked.

"That must be uncomfortable."

"No, I know you like it so it's not very uncomfortable, I must look irresistible," he says batting his eyes.

"Lo Que sea!"

He chuckles.

He fixes a plat of eggs and French toast for me, with four pieces of bacon.

"Eat my love."

He watched me take the first bite of my food, biting his lip.

"Could you stop that, you are making me uncomfortable," I say ignobly.

When I finish eating he drives me to my job and parks and walks in with me.

"You here to watch again?"

"Of course, I don't want to miss a second with you."

That comment slaps a smile on face that I wear the rest of the day.