Chapter 41 - Love and other things.

Days and days of unbearable heat and love making till dawn is what my days had consist of.

I didn't think it was possible for me to fall in love everyday with Victoria, but it became noticeable as time went further.

I'm dreading for when this will be over. I don't want it to end and I don't think Victoria wants it to end either.

Every day that goes by makes me realise how lucky I have it. Victorias has opened my eyes.

Before her, I worked my fucking ass off just to keep my mind off the negative. I felt as if I lived in a world with no rights but only wrong.

I wasn't materialistic and I wasn't a dreamer.

Along with working, came money and I hadn't even given it a second thought with the amount of zeros that were on my pay check.

I'm earning more than what people could earn in twenty years just in one week and I had the nerve to complain about how fucked up I am.

I brought my parents a home, paid for whatever bills that had occurred in there mail and it still wasn't quite enough for my father.

I look back at Victoria, who is leaning over the kitchen bench, exposing tanned flesh where her lacy underwear is.

I always wondered how two people could be with each other for the rest of their lives, till death takes one another. I couldn't understand it.

But looking at my wife now, who's staring at me confused and a small smile spreading across her face, it's perfectly clear to me.

I can't see myself with anyone else.

"What are you staring at?" Victoria blushes and I catch myself smirking before I look down at my laptop then back up at her.

"Come here." I whisper, shutting my laptop closed.

She groans quietly before closing the distance between us. "Zayn I don't think I can -"

"Sshh." I press my lips against her soft ones.

"Go for round two." She finishes her sentence off in a mumble.

"I'm a lucky man." I say quietly.

All the wrong I've done to her. I pity myself for it.

She cups my face and smiles. "Because of you, I can eat half a banana in one bite."

I chuckle to myself, which soon turns into a laugh and Victoria smiles.

"Sometimes I wish I knew what runs through your mind."

Victoria smirks. "You don't want to know."

"I can say the same thing."

Especially when my hand is all over her ass. I have nothing but impure thoughts.

"I had fun swimming with the dolphins." Victoria says with a small smile.

Her cheeks are rosy from her sunburn and I glide the back of my finger across her soft skin.

"So did I." I smile as I glide my hands up her waist and under my shirt that she's wearing thats covering her perfect tits.

She sighs and pulls my hands away before leaving a kiss against my lips. "I said I'm sore." She pouts.

"I know." I smirk. "I told you we'd make up for lost time."

"You definitely weren't lying." victoria murmurs. "I don't want to go back home tomorrow."

"Me neither baby. I guess we can make the most of it and stay in to watch the sunrise."

Victoria nods, a little shocked. "Sounds romantic."