Chapter 11 - Dramas and new beginnings.

Chapter 11

Victoria hasn't said a single word for the last two minutes and I'm growing more nervous by the second.

"Say something." I frown.

"Wh- what did you just say?" She blinks at me.

"Marry me." I whisper. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I say honestly as I grab her hand and she smiles, her expression softening as I press my forehead against hers.

"I can't believe you just asked me that." She breathes.

"So?" My heart is fucking pounding in my chest.

"So, I'm not saying yes. And I'm not saying no." She smiles and I frown. "I mean almost five months, we've been together. Isn't that a Little too soon?"

"Not to me." I shrug.

"Imagine what our parents are going to say about it?!"

"Who cares about what they think. We're together, we're happy. Well I hope you are." I shrug. "Why not?"

"At least make it more memorable." She laughs and I sigh.

"Play with willy and I'll propose again, is that memorable for you?"

She laughs out loud. "Zayn!"

"Okay." I smile and lean down to leave a breathless kiss against her lips. "I love you."

Her smile widens. "I love you more."

I bite my lip nervously and pull away as the thought of the denial comes to my mind.

"No don't let go." She murmurs. "After what you just asked me, I feel like I'm going to faint."

She grabs my hand and places it directly on her chest and I twitch.

"Can you feel that?! My heart is freaking pounding because of what you said." She gapes. "I'm shaking."

I frown. "Is that a good thing?"

"Yes! It is."

I smile down at her as I trail my hand up around her neck to bring her closer to me again.

"More romance and soft shit, eh?" I question and she smiles.

"I guess so. If that's asking for too much?" She shrugs.

"Nothing is too much. I like seeing you happy." I say honestly, but she frowns when she heard my phone vibrating on the bed side table.

I frown. I wasn't expecting a phone call.

"Hold that thought." I murmur, making my way towards my phone to answer it, I almost shit myself when I realise it's my mother.

"Fuck!"

Victoria jumps from a fright.

"What?!"

"We're suppose to be at the restaurant with my parents! Fuck!" I quickly pull off my robe, not even giving a fuck that I'm naked and pulling my clothes back on.

"What restaurant?! What? I'm so confused!"

"My dad wanted to have dinner with us tonight." I'm not even going to bother answering my phone.

"Ahh, okay! What am I suppose to wear?!" She gapes, looking down at herself and I smile.

"It's okay. My apartment isn't far from here you know that. I'll have Eve send a dress down to the front desk. You're going to have to change in the car, baby."

"Oh my god."

And fuck what an arrival we made when we both stepped out of the car.

Victoria was still trying to adjust her dress and myself, well my hair looked like I just fucked the living shit out of her when we were in the car.