fifty-three.

+ new mexico +

+ new mexico +

2011

I tapped on the steering wheel of the SUV as I pulled into the make shift lab in New Mexico, the sun already going down as I pulled the car to a halt next to the fleet of black cars. I yanked the keys out of the ignition, jumping out of the car and flashing my ID to the uniformed security guards who were at the doors. Fury said the clearance level for getting into this place was 7, so only the elite where allowed to know what we were protecting.

"Coulson, nice to see you" I said as I walked into the white tent, Phil waiting at the door, walking along beside me."What is this thing again?" I asked him as we turned a corner, many agents in black cargo pants and black t-shirt's walking down the hall. "A big hammer" Coulson said before his radio went off.

"Perimeter breach, all agents to the south wing" Someone crackled through, sounding rather disgruntled. I looked over at Coulson to hear a loud clanging noise of someone being thrown against the metal floors. "Come with me" Coulson said, speeding my out of the white tents, taking me outside and into a smaller tent with loads of computers. "Push the button" Coulson tells Sitwell, pointing to the button in the table. Sitwell smacked it, an alarm sounds and security lights explode into action.

"What do we have" Coulson said as I wiped my now wet hair away from my face. "There's a massive electro magnetic surge coming off that thing" Sitwell said as Coulson put his radio to his face. "I want someone up high, with a gun" He said, moving away from Sitwell. "Send Barton" I told him as he looked at me before nodding his head, instructing that trough the radio. 

People were running around in a frenzy, agents being beat up left and right. "Can I go?" I asked Coulson, wanting to go stop the perimeter breach, knowing I could stop him. "No you stay here" Coulson said to me seriously, putting his radio back up to his ear. "Barton, talk to me" Coulson mumbled to Clint. "Ivankova" Sitwell said to me, pointing at a monitor that had the video footage of the clearing that had the hammer in it on he screen.

"One shot, one kill, just say the word sir" Barton said to Coulson. All of the sudden I seen a built blonde man barge into the clearing with the hammer. "Coulson" I shouted, causing him to turn around and stare at the monitor with me. "Barton" He started, talking into the radio. "Hold fire, I want to see how this turns out" He said slowly, fully focusing on the monitor, just like I was. The blonde man made his way to the hammer, smiling down at it in glee.

I put my hands on my hips, Coulson said no one could lift it up, so the chances of him picking it up are slim. The blonde man wrapped his hand around the hammer, trying to pull it up. And as I suspected, he failed, screaming loudly as he tried to life the hammer out of the rock.

The rain hammered down around us as the man still failed to life the hammer, eventually giving up and screaming in frustration once again. "Okay, send in a team" Coulson said to Sitwell, Sitwell then mirroring that into his radio. I had a small smile on my face, finding that little show quite amusing.

"That was entertaining"

——

A/N: There is now officially 2 parts left!
And yes I have already written them so I might just upload them all tonight and finish Red Room tonight!
So here's Thors little cameo in this book, I thought I'd show her little interactions towards each Avenger before the Avengers
It been fun writing these chapters and working Alyona into stories that already exist, so can anyone guess who's left?
Please vote and comment and i'll see y'all very soon!!

A/N: There is now officially 2 parts left! And yes I have already written them so I might just upload them all tonight and finish Red Room tonight! So here's Thors little cameo in this book, I thought I'd show her little interactions towards each ...