Chapter 13-F-Dislikes

I took some selfies and made a collage from them...nilagay ko yung pics naming mag best friends...tapos sumunod na ako sa car...

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 13- F-dislikes

Ana's pov

Nauna na yung tvk staff sa hotel para ipapack yung things namin,so,we need to ride a cab going back to the hotel...

"oh my...grabe po yung scent dito..*sniff "darren whispered to mom...it was only 5 of us in the cab,me,mom,jk,darren,and kuya... and i seem to adopt thr scent of it...alam niyo yung scent ng taxi? I think its really strong and parang maaallergy ako dito...

"ummm...kuya,pwede po ba patanggal nung air freshener sa tapat ng aircon?bawal kasi yung kids eh..."my mom said to the driver.tje driver just nodded and took the air freshener...

Kuya kian (n/a:ana's brother) sat in the front seat so he couldnt hear what we're saying...

"letter F...dislikes...i dont like scents like these..."darren whispered to me...

"me too...nahihilo na nga ako eh..."i said

"are you ok? You better sleep..."jk said

I lay my head on my mom's shoulder...katabi ko si darren and si mom,si jk sa may window...so 4 kami sa backseat...

"ang sikip..."i mumbled

"laki kasi ng pwet mo eh..."jk whispered to me laughing...

"alam mo,bumulong ka na nga lang...sana yung hindi rinig ng lahat..."i said...we all laughed and i fell asleep...

Darren's pov

Tulog na si annie...and the scent seemed to fade na rin...

"hey..."i pinched jk

"ouch! What was that for?"jk asked

"sshhhh!!! Can you hand me my phone?"i said

"why should i?"jk asked with sarcasm

"my bag is nearer to you and i need to take a picture of annie sleeping...bilis!"i whispered...jk gave me my phone...

*click!

Annie woke up...

"kids nandito na tayo..."ana's mom said

We got out of the car and went our room...our things are already packed and a teddy bear lay above our beds...with a note saying:

•thank you for your paying a visit here.we hope you enjoyed your stay and please take this little token as our appreciation...

-THE MANAGEMENT

Ana's pov

We entered our room and im still groogy...hihiga na sana ako sa bed but there was a bear...actually,lahat kami may bear that matched our bedsheets...

"ang cute cute naman!"i said

"i know right!"darren said hugging his green bear...

"anong names nila?"jk asked

"im gonna name mine...hmmm...annie...para same kami ng name..."i said

"mine's also gonna be darren"darren said

"jk here! I like the blue bear..."jk said staring at his bear..

"im so glad these are bears and not dolls..."darren said

"yeesh! I will not pay anither visit if these were dolls..."i said

"me niether..."jk inserted

"guys? I think we need to eat lunch..."mom said

We all changed and went to the buffet together...pag baba namin,a pile of girls went towards jk and darren...i was a little OUT OF PLACE that time...

"i think i left something..."i whispered to darren and jk...

"oh ok.."they said...why am i feeling this?

"look! There's a girl!"someon in the croud said

"hey girl! What's your name?"i turned around to see a girl asking me...

"oh...hi...im annie"i said and continued to walk...i heard the people mumbling and whispering...

"ikaw yung bestfriend ni jk diba?"someone asked

"annie! Continue walking..."jk said.i didnt look back and continued walking...

Jk's pov

I need to keep annie's identity safe...ayoko siyang madamay sa gulo ng showbiz...the girls followed annie instead...they were asking her questions...mind bugging questions...

"darren...go...follow annie and return na muna kayo sa room..."i whispered...

"sure sure..."he answered

"umm...guys,ill be back later...may nakalimutan ako sa room ehh..."darren ran to annie,grabbed her arm and ran...

Ana's pov

I was shocked when darren grabbed me by arm and ran...

"what?"i asked

"nevermind...just follow me..."darren said

We continued running until we reached our room we entered our room and sat down laughing...

"ano ba yun?"i asked

"basta...let jk explain...uy wait lang...si jk...pupuntahan ko.."he said

"sama ako!"i said

"wag na! Dito ka lang!"he said

Darren went out.so i waited for about 5mins then came jk and darren...

"phew!"jk said sitting beside me...

"ok ka lang?"i asked...grabe...tagak tak ang pawis nilang dalawa...kawawa naman...

"actually no...i am so tired running...eh ikaw... are you ok?"jk said looking at me...

"hmmm...yeah..."i said laying my head on jk's shoulders.there was a moment of silence...

"im gonna call your mom...sasabihin ko na dito nalang tayo kakain..."darren said reaching into his phone

"um...ok..."i said.jk gave me a hug.

Darren's pov

Ill call ana's mom nalang. Grabe silang dalawa noh? Close na close. Kailangan bang mag-hug sila sa harapan ko? Urgh!

"i called your mom...ok na daw..."i told annie

"ok...thwankie darren..."annie said giving me a hug...tapos she let go and lay on her bed

"welcome...we'll just wait for the food here..."i said sitting next to annie...

"uuwi na pala tayo bukas noh?"jk asked

"yeah..."i said

Jk joined us and sat beside me...a few minutes and our food arrived.we finished our food.i sat on the floor beside the electric socket kasi mag chacharge ako...

"hey..."annie said laying her head in my shoulder

"wassup?"i said putting my arms around her..

"ang sama ng pakiramdam ko..*cough..."she said...jk came and touched her forehead

"nilalagnat ka...ill call tita ok?"jk said

"ang likot likot ma kasi eh..."i said.

"go to your bed and rest.ok?"i added

"sabi mo eh"annie answered

Time flies so fast...gabi na naman...annie lay on her bed with her brother beside her...i said goodnight and went to my bed...ill sleep na din siguro...goodnight!

•end of chapter•

------------------------------------------------

10 reads nalang 1k na tayo! Thank you for supporting my story! Labs you guys! Sayang di ako nakapanood Ng concert ni darren.im in iloilo and I'm only 13 years old...i can't go there alone...haaaiii...

-@analissa_00