Chapter 6-Manila With Love And Surprise With Allergies

Haaiii...inaantok na'ko makatulog na nga! Goodnyt darren and jk....

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6-manila with love and surprised with allergies

And its morning! Omy! Nows the day na makikita ko si DARREN MY LOVES! So,we took a bath and prepared everything...

Im wearing a plain shirt,faded shorts,sneakers and a snapback...yess! Goodbye glasses! Hello contact lenses! And guess what? Its color red!

Louie jane went out of the cr wearing pants,jacket and boots...

"wow!anu akala mo? Pupunta tayo sa US? magbihis ka kung ayaw mong mamatay sa init! Tandaan mo,iba ang manila sa ilo ilo!"erica said...

"wahahah...sige na nga!"louie jane said...

We were all well prepared when we found kuya kian waiting outside with a car...

"wew! Saan mo nanaman nahagilap to?"i asked

"ninakaw ko...hinde joke! Sa friend ko'to..oh ano pa hinihintay niyo?halina kayo!"kuya said

So,got in the car and went to the airport...i slowly dozed off while waiting...

Darren's pov

I woke up early and prepared to go...i need to wake my sister up kasi sabi niya ihahatid niya daw ako sa reggata...

"sissy..."i shook her gently

"lynelle..akala ko ba ihahatid mo si kuya?"i asked her

"hmm...sige na nga..."she said

We both got ready and rode the car...the trip will be 2 hours...from nueva viscaya to metro manila...we both fell asleep quickly...

"matulog muna kayo,medyo mahaba habang biyahe to eh..."my dad said and we both fell asleep...

Ana's pov

So,i woke up as my kuya shook me gently.we got out of the car and met with carel,princess,khycelee,christian,aya and kylie. But something bothered me... It was Carel,i think she likes my brother...Nooooo!!! This cant be! She cant be my sister-in-law! I cant live in a house with her!!!

"Annie!!"ouch! That was christian...

"hindi ba pwedeng maging masaya ng hindi nananakit?!"i exclaimed

"wew!Annie...you never said you had a brother"carel said with SPARKLING eyes...

"I never told you because I knew this would happen.."I told her..

"WOAHH!!!BOOM PANES!" Erica said

"hi,im Kian...and you're?"kuya asked offering his hand to carel...woah!!! I cant let this happen! Go annie! Kontrabida mode!

"She's Carel! Oh diba magkakilala na kayo? Pwede mamaya na kayo maglandian?!"i pouted

"Wow! Sige na nga!"kuya said

"Kami lang ni mama ang girl sa buhay ni kuya!!! Bleh!!!"i whispered to Carel...

Kuya kian left and gosh! I broke my promise,a tear ran down my cheek as he turned back and left...we signed our baggages in and waited for our plane...an hour later we were called to board the plane...

"i am so excited! Sana makita ko si kaloy!"i said

"hmm! Naku po,ingatan niyo po kami,minsan lang po ako humihingi ng tulong sa inyo...sana wag pong demonyohin ang piloto ng eroplanong ito at ihatid niyo po kami sa aming patutunguhan...maraming salamat po..Amen!"we heard louie jane...

"hay naku,first time?"erica said in between laughs...that was quite funny...lol...

We felt the plane took off the ground...hmmm...

Darren's pov

Dumaan muna kami sa NATSU RESTO para mag breakfast...mmmm...i love japanese food...

After eating,we went back to the road...hindi na ako masyadong sleepy so i plugged in my earphones...some minutes later i felt lynelle woke up..and guess what? She threw up! On my jacket! now how can i meet up with my guests?! We arrived early at reggata so i took a bath and changed...feeling fresh!

Ana's pov

So,nag land na yung plane...nag ride kami ng shuttle and arrived the airport...and someone came towards us and asked if we were the guests from iloilo...we said yes and went to reggata with her...

I am so excited!

When we arrived on reggata,me,erica,and louie jane shared one room...number 456...carel,princess and khycelee stayed on room 457 and ofcouse christian,kylie and aya stayed in room 458...

"thank you!and enjoy your stay in reggata!"the chamber girl said and walked us to our rooms...

We changed clothes,chose our beds and prepared for lunch...nasaan na kaya sila darren?matxt na nga lang si kaloy...

"hey kaloy!we're here in manila!can i see you?"i texted him

Few minutes and he replied

"SLR...talaga?nasaan kayo?TYL maglulunch pa kami eh..."it was a reply from him...yess! Active pa yung sim niya!!!

"Umm...goodnoon miss,maglulunch na po kayo..."a chamber girl said...wow,high tech ah! Card yung ginagamit sa pag open ng door and lights tapus sa maliit na speaker maririnig yung voice ng chamber maidens...

"ok po..."i said and we went downstairs....

Nakita ko sina darren,jk,lyca and darlene sa isang long table...nagpicture picture muna kami then we ate...

"hmm..sarap naman..."louie jane said..we all started eating...

"By the way,how are you guys?"sabi ni jk..

"Oh..umm..ok naman kami..."erica said *blush...wow...super adik kasi siya kay jk eh...

Malapit na kaming matapos kumain when i felt my neck itch...tapus,mamaya,hindi na ako makahinga...

"Annie namumula ka!"erica whispered

"umm...excuse me po...ano po bang dish ito?"i asked the waitress.

"crablets po..."the girl replied

"WHAT?!?!?!"me and darren said...wow sabay pa talaga kami ah!

"bakit darren?"jk asked

"im allergic to crabs"sabi niya

"omy ako rin!"i said

"pano na yan?may tour tayo mamaya..."sabi ng staff...

OH NO!!!

•end of chapter•

------------------------------------------------

And that was my chapter 6...alam niyo na ba kung ano mangyayari sa chapter 7?and alam niyo ba kung sino si kaloy? Magsisimula na yung A-Z adventure! Thwanks for reading!!!!

@analissa_00