Chapter 4-The Mall Show

I need to change my clothes and i need to prepare...so i went to mom,and went to jk,lyca and darlene who are waiting impatiently for the show to start...

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4-The Mall Show

Darren's pov

So,ready na kaming apat and some minutes nalang the show will start na...

Ana's pov

So,we went to the hall and waited for some time before mag start...

"may sasabihin ako sa inyo..."i told erica and louie jane...

"what"erica said...

"i saw darren..."i blurted out.

"ako din I saw Darren...ayan oh!"said Louie Jane pointing to the poster of the top 4 kids...

"Hindi! I mean,sa personal!"i said

" weh? Nag ha-hallucinate ka na yata ah."erica doubted

"oo nga!,nakita ko siya kanina!with his little sister!"i said in a convincing tone.

And then someone interrupted our convo.

"oh really,so you mean siya yung kasama mo kanina na naglalakad papunta dito?how pathetic..." i looked up and saw princess...

I just ignored her and we kept quiet...

"yan yung napapala ng mga taong grabe mag dream..."carel said...

"hahaha...kaya nga eh...sa sobrang taas nung dream,minsan di na nagigising.. pampagising oh!."khycelee said and then she slapped me...

Ouch.masakit yun ha..but,i tried my very best not to take my pen out and start stabbing her...

"woah!wow wow! Ano nanaman to?" a familliar voice said.it was christian...

"nananakit kayo ng mga tao?wala kayong karapatan!"he said...

"thanks"i said...

Christian's pov

Wew! Isang pabida nanaman kay ana! Just a little step and i will surely get her trust! I didnt like what khycelee did to her though...because, ako lang ang may karapatang manampal ng mga tao...hahaha...

My evil little plan will start later,sa games sa show...but i will make sure that i will be the queen of princess' group...hmmm...

Darren's pov

"please welcome on the stage the top 4 kids from the voice of the philippines kids! With lyca,darren,jk,and darlene!"i heard the host say as we enter the stage and started our opening performance...

Wew!grabe ang daming tao! And nagtitilian yung mga girls...hmmm..

I was grooving to the beat of the music when i saw a familiar face...hey!shes the girl that found lynelle! I should personally thank her later...

After seeing her,i just cant concentrate! Until our performance was finished. Lyca started entertaining the crowd while i get ready for the games that will be presented later,so jk will be signing our cd's and darlene will advertise for our concert later...so,i can see that everyone is quite busy..

." and on the stage! Darren Espanto" the host said,so i ran up to the stage and striked a smile...everyone went wild!!

"good afternoon sm city iloilo!" i greeted the crowd...

"groupfie tayo guys! lapit kayo!"i said

"sir! Gaano ka close?!"someone in the crowd asked...then they shouted!everyone laughed.

"so,our first game will be GUESS ME!"i said...i am supposed to get someone from the crowd,ask him/her something about the top 4 kids and the prize will be a trip to manila for 3.but,parents will not be allowed...

"who volunteer"i asked

And i think that was a bad idea because all of them wanted the prize...so,i picked someone in the crowd...

Ana's pov

The game started and darren pulled out someone from the crowd...and guess who? Princess...

"the question is about...jk! Taga-saan si JK?"Darren asked.

"taga CEBU!!!waaaahh!!!" princess said...hmm anu ba naman yun?napaka dali...

So,princess got her prize and went down...

"sali ako jan ha"christian said...

"oh...in your dreams!"said princess...

I felt bad for my mummy...

"and we're off to the 2nd question!!!"and he grabbed someone from the crowd...and guess who? It was christian...

"Sino ang kumanta ng "DANCE WITH MY FATHER " sa tvk?"asked darren...

"si lyca! si lyca!!"sabi naman ni christian...and tama siya...so he flaunted off stage and sinama niya si kylie and aya,a girl in our class

"and for the last!question ito tungkol sakin!"darren said...

Darren's pov

I saw that the last question is about me...i wanted to know if the girl who found lynelle knows something about me...hmmm...mwehehe...

So i grabbed her...

"may tatlo akong question sayo,pag nasagot mo,may allowance kayo ng friends niyo while in manila"trying to hide my smile...isa lang dapat yung question pero gusto ko talaga siyang maimbestigahan...

"first question,what is my full name?"i asked.

"darren lyndon gonzales espanto"she said..wew..alam niya yun ha...

"number 2,when is my birthday?"i asked

"may 24,2001..."she said with confidence...hmm...looks like she's a fan of mine...

"give me atleast 5 songs na nagawan ko na ng cover."i asked her with a challenging voice and the crowd went wild...

"madali lang yan...i can give you 5...give your heart a break,payphone,grenade,gotta give a little extra and domino..."she said...and the crowd cheered.

i gave her the prize and whispered "thanks nga pala kanina,my number is written sa likod ng envelope...call me"and winked at her...

Ana's pov

Omg! I have in my hands,the number of darren espanto...oh my golly wow...i cant believe it!!

I went down stage and i decided to take erica and louie jane with me.

We went home immediately and asked permission sa parents namin...and luckily,they said yess!

The flight will be on august 3,9:00 am.so I packed some of my things,prayed and went to sleep...goodbye world...

•end of chapter•

------------------------------------------------

Weee!!!!! Chapter 4... Its very sad that darren deactivated his twitter account...so, stay strong mga darrenatics!thwankie!

Follow ----> @analissa_00 on twitter!!!