Chapter 1- Dreaming

"woah! Hes really really awesome"...ana said as she watch a video of Darren from YouTube.

Ana's pov:

"Phew! That was amazing!". Hey guys! Do you know Darren? Well, yeah i know him too. Hes my inspiration,my sunshine,my summer breeze,my Olaf,my ice cream,and my soon to be husband. I hope so. By the way,my name is Iris Ana Lissa A. Rodriguez. Analissa for short and Annie for shorter and Ann for the shortest. Well,I'm 13 years old,black hair,brown eyes,fair complexion,studies at school,lives at home and completely a normal human being. Unlike my classmates,they say they're aliens,from mars. Ok,I wear nerd glasses because my sight is not that clear anymore. I have a broken family, my dad died when i was little therefore I grew up with my mom and brother. And I believe in the saying, "don't call me cute,im not a puppy,don't call me beautiful,im not the sunset,im adorable because that's what I am.feeler huh? Well,not that much. Enough with this introduction! Lets go to my story...

since the blind auditions,I really admired that ESPANTO GUY. The way he moved,he grooved,and as he plays around the stage confidently. He is really amazing!

Ring! Ring!

"wake up girl! Time check,its 6:00 am and the flag ceremony will be starting 30 mins from now.so,zoom zoom girl!" that was my mom..

Hmmm...mondays...cant move...first...day...of school...grade 8...yeah...

OH! MY! UNICORNS! Its the first day of my sophomore life...and I found my mom shaking my soul down to the center of the earth...OA huh? I know right...so ran to my closet chose my outfit for the day,took a bath,changed my clothes,changed again,not that nice,changed again,and again,and again...

oh shucks! I, Iris Ana Lissa Rodriguez ,cannot find an outfit that I could wear... Until I ended up on a pair of sneaker heels,jeans,three-fourths blouse and a snapback...i look great! Oh! Wait my glasses! Now, I look like a cheeky monkey wearing some nerdy glasses... So I skateboarded to school and arrived there exactly 2 mins before the flag ceremony starts... Phew! That was quick!

"Hey! Miss Goth!" a familiar voice called out from a distance...it was Erica and Louie Jane,my 2 best friends...

"hey Annie!! You look great!" they told me..

"awwww thanks,you always manage to make me feel good..." I told them both.

The flag ceremony started and ended quickly... Lets skip this boring morning...

LUNCH BREAK

I was stuffing some food into my mouth while watching a vine from YouTube by pewdiepie (big fan of pewds...) using my laptop...and then suddenly it slows down...and stops...why?!?!...pocket...wifi...low...battery... Waaahhh!!! This can't happen!!! I closed my laptop and plugged my earphones in,listening to the playlist of Darren. Then someone plugged them out. guess who? Carel,Khycelee,and of course who wouldn't miss Princess.. Hmm...those witches!.. Give me a chance and ill rip their body into halves!

Ring!Ring!

"hmm...its like you've been saved by the bell huh? We are not done yet!" they stormed out from my face and left me jaw dropped...and my best friends? Well,busy with their own businesses...ok end of lunch break

SCHOOL DISSMISSED @ home

What a tiring day...i continued my unfinished agenda,since lunch break..so,if you'll excuse me...

Darren's pov

"Goodnight..." I leaned forward to kiss the forehead of my....

beloved SISTER,Lynelle.

I went to my room,turned off the lights and lay down, I'm thinking of what will happen after this contest...and suddenly a thought came in "TWITTLE"...yeah right,I'll admit,she's kinda cute and well,nice...wait! I,Darren Espanto will not think of her again.

How can I go back to Canada? How can I study there again? I slowly dozed off the earth as I think of those things...until a call woke me up...

WHAT?!?! ITS 12:30 AM AND I AM NOT READY TO MOVE AND WAKE UP...i answered the call...it was JK...

Jk:dude...

Darren: what do you want?

Jk: are you asleep?

Darren: are you serious?! im skydiving...

Jk:look,sorry for disturbing,but theres this girl...i can't get her off my mind...what should I do?

Darren:hhmmm...zzzzzz...zzzz...

Jk: dude!

•call ended•

END OF CHAPTER 1

------------------------------------------------

hey guys! Did you like it? Or did u not? Please rate this chapter from 1 to 10...and please drop your comments on how I can improve my story...thwanks guysh...Please follow me on twitter @analissa_00...and one more thing! Credits to:

Carel Kaye dolorfino

Princess Marie montañez

Khycelee June Basea

They are really nice people!

#ANNIE