Bitterness

A/N-^^ What Jin looks like! Imagine what you want if that's what you didn't imagine!! This whole chapter might be on third POV mostly!
Third POV:
Sabo looked towards the red faced teen that laid on the bed covered in a thick blanket. His heavy breathing reaches Sabo's ears as it comes out in wheezing breathes. Sabo breathes out a sigh of relief as the fight between his brothers and himself didn't involve the white haired teen. Sabo curses as he and his brothers lay on the mess they made, Ace claiming,

"We're no longer brothers from today!"

Sabo and Luffy agree,

It's been 3 days since Tenshi has fallen ill, the boys doing the best they can to provide for the teen but worry since he hasn't woken up nor has he eaten well. Only eating subconsciously from bits they gave him. Sabo and Luffy were more worried over the teen while Ace was angry that they have to take care of him. But secretly, he worried as well.

After meeting the former captain Naguri and learning about Ace's father, Luffy wanting to be the apprentice of the former captain ends up speaking about Ace's father in front of him which causes the fight. Sabo attempts to make plan out traps and such for the tiger lord, arguing with Ace and seeing Luffy train with Naguri...

He was also mainly the one to look after Tenshi, but sometimes he would catch Ace taking care of the ill teen as well. Watching over him and trying to give him medicine while the boy was sleeping. In a way, Sabo never saw Ace look so worried over the teen, he was always yelling about fighting and not trusting him. But ever since the teen looked after Ace when he was sick, Ace grew soft on the teen..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tenshi's fever only grew more troublesome, never calming down. Sabo blames himself since he's been fighting with his brothers ultimately separating in attempt to get stronger and now training under Naguri, taking up all their time helping him build his ship.

Tenshi shivers under the blanket as his face, which was covered in sweat, scrunches up as he groans. Tomorrow the winter ends and the brothers would challenge The Tiger Lord. Sabo frowns as he dunks the towel and squeezes it taking out excess water then places it on the teens forehead. Tenshi mutters a bit in his sleep, The brothers would sometimes hear him say a persons name over and over. Sometimes happily and other times sad.

"Neh...Sabo," Sabo hums a bit turning his attention to his younger brother who glances at Tenshi sadly and asks, "do you think Tenshi will get better?"

"Of course he will!" Shouts Ace a bit, "the bastard better after all the shit we've been through to take care of him!!"

"Now, now Ace, Tenshi needs time and more medicine....it's partially our fault for not properly taking care of him...." Sabo said patting Luffy on the head reassuringly.

Now they all looked guilty, Luffy's bottom lip quivers as Ace turns away scowling. Sabo just sighs sadly and turns away from the ill teen.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tenshi mutters as he begins to shiver more.

They began to now prepare for the storm. It's been a couple days since the defeat of The Tiger Lord. Tenshi's fever has slightly calmed. Unfortunately, not as much. His heavy breathing now turns to shallow breathes calming the boy's worry knowing he'll be getting much more better soon. The teen has not awaken nor has he showed any signs of it.

Sabo watches Tenshi's chest rise up and down as the towel on his head is taken off by Ace as he grumbled dunking it in water, taking it out and squeezing it. He gently placed it on the teens forehead as Tenshi sighs, calming down his breathing. Soon they feel the storm hit as Ace runs to the wheel, grinning. Sabo also grins slightly but doesn't move from Tenshi's side keeping the blanket on top of the teen in place making sure it doesn't fly off since it was Tenshi's only warmth source. They yell at Luffy to keep their pirate flag safe. After many hours and laughing at Luffy's flailing in the storm. They proudly survive the storm, feeling invincible for a moment.