Cheat Sheet

Tagatha-

Theresa: She was the firstborn and therefore the heir to Camelot. She had short, fluffy blond hair and a smile that could make both princesses and princes stop and stare. She had her father's pristine, sky blue eyes and had gotten most of his other physical traits as well. She was taller than average and even had his ability with the sword as well.

Axel: Second born. He was lanky without being tall (something he had thought impossible) with short stringy black hair. His eyes were a dark brown shade that he'd inherited from his mother. Despite his lineage, he had no idea how to wield the sword or use any sort of weapon. He was always more like his mother in that area, preferring magic.

Hestadil-

Hilda: She was older than her sister by exactly two minutes, something that she used to her advantage constantly. She had short white hair with bright green streaks in it. Her eyes were a vibrant red color, just like Anadil, and she was a shade tanner than an albino. On her neck there was a large green demon tattoo, its tail trailing all the way down to her collar bone. Unlike her sister, she veered more towards Hester in personality.

Amber: She had medium length dark black hair (she'd recently started growing it out some) that was riddled with three bright white mice that scurried through it with excitement. She had flinty black eyes that were almost the exact shade of her hair. She was shorter than her sister, one of the only physical qualities she'd gotten from Anadil. She was wearing a bright blue coat that was a bit too big for her, but she didn't care. On the sleeves, one could see golden lions reared back for battle.

Kido-

Dede: She wasn't exactly slim or plump, instead hovering somewhere in the middle. She had medium length dark brown hair that matched her eyes. She had said hair up into little pigtails just like her mother (well, one of them).

Reatrix-

Milly: She was a pretty equal mix of her mothers. Her hair was blond with natural brown highlights, going well with her perpetually perfectly tanned skin. Her eyes were an elusive gray color that was rare enough for her to have never met anyone with ones like it (other than her mother, Reena, of course). She was the picture perfect princess... aside from the bow that was sling around her back and the wolfhounds that walked at her side. It wasn't odd to see a princess with a dog, but hers were specifically meant to be attack dogs.

Nicophie-

Sophie: She was an odd mix of her parents, but she still had the basic princess appearance (not a shocker considering how her mothers looked). She had medium length fluffy blond hair with little brown highlights that, paired with her emerald green eyes, allowed her to pop out of a crowd (something she definitely didn't enjoy most of the time). She had a textbook in her arms, a very common occurrence with her, and a small backpack slung around her shoulders because "suitcases are unreliable," as her mother had said. She had naturally tan skin a lot like Milly's.

Horavan-

Nathan: He was a lot like his fathers in many regards and was about as much of a mix of them as Milly was. He had rather oddly colored skin that was dark at some places and lighter at others (he hadn't gotten the perfect mixture of dark and light skin like Milly and Serenity, sadly) with short jet black hair and beady brown eyes. He had a weaselly looking face just like Hort and he often got comments about it. He was lanky and unnaturally skinny, but he never seemed to be able to put weight on.