Chapter 1️⃣7️⃣

(Third Person POV)

“What are you doing here Tae?” the pink haired boy questioned.

“Finally the birthday boy is here!” a mint haired guy addressed Jungkook.

“Who's birthday?” came Hoseok's confused question, “And what is he doing with you?” Hoseok asked Taehyung pointing at Jungkook.

Namjoon and another guy, who was standing beside the mint haired guy behind the counter, were gaping at the trio,who had just entered the diner, openly.

In short, the diner was filled with utter confusion and the current residence were thanking the gods above that no one else was present in the diner at that time, otherwise it would have added more to the confusion.

“Hey Yoongi hyung, hi Jin hyung...” Jungkook awkwardly greeted the two boys standing behind the counter, raising his hand up a little to wave at them.

” Jungkook awkwardly greeted the two boys standing behind the counter, raising his hand up a little to wave at them

“Well

“Well...what are you three doing here?” now it was Taehyung's turn to question Jimin,who was sitting on a table close to the counter with Hoseok and Namjoon.

“I-”

Jimin opened his mouth to reply but Mrs Jeon, who had till now kept quiet, interrupted him, “It would seem that we all know each other...well it's a good thing I bought more money! Jin, Yoongi could you please get me 8 plates of the A grade meal? And hurry up so that you two can join us too.” with that she sat down on the table opposite of Jimin's table, making Taehyung and Jungkook sit too.

The teenagers stayed quiet as Jin and Yoongi bought out each plate, placing them in front of everyone. When they were done placing the 6 plates they carried their own plates and sat on the tables, Jin joining Jimin's table and Yoongi sitting with Jungkook.

Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon exchanged glances and at some point all three of them decided that it'd be best to just eat the food, they were quite hungry too.

As the oldest three talked among themselves, the rest of them ate their dinner without uttering a word, it was just too awkward for them.

Suddenly Mrs Jeon looked beside her at Jungkook, “So how do you know them?”

Jimin, Hoseok and Namjoon's heads jerked up at that, their plan to stay low was successfully butchered by the lady. Jungkook cleared his throat before answering, “We are in the same class...”

“Oh so they are your friends?” Mrs Jeon inquired cheerfully, not noticing the way her son clenched his fist, but it didn't escape from Taehyung's attention.

The trio from the opposite table nodded their heads at this, “Yes ma'am, the four of us are friends.” Namjoon replied and the classmates just cringed inwardly at the bitter lie.

“That's nice to know. I thought Taehyung is the only friend this brat has.” Mrs Jeon laughed, ignorent about the discomfort the youngsters were going through.

Fortunately though, they finished their meals and when Mrs Jeon was going to pay Jin stopped her, “It's on the house Aunty, Kooks is like our younger brother.” he gave her a bright smile.

Mrs Jeon turned towards Taehyung, who was standing beside a stiff Jungkook, and said, “See? I told you they are nice!” Taehyung gave a small smile in reply. “Well...you young people enjoy. I'll get going now... gotta go to work tomorrow.” she left them alone after that, kissing her son's forehead affectionately before leaving.

“Okay what was that?” Yoongi's tone meant business as he addressed the supposed friends of his treasured dongsaeng.

Finally Jungkook spoke up, “It's nothing hyung.” Jungkook faced his friends, avoiding Taehyung, and said, “Sorry about that.” with that he ran out of the diner. Taehyung followed after him without hesitation, as if he had expected that this would happen.

“I hope that kid looks after Kooks...” Jin's voice was all serious as he spoke to the youngest three, “Because you three...you got a lot to explain.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Okay...tell me honestly...how many of you were like wtf? Where's Yoongi and Jin? Well...there you go...here they are!

Btwww please do vote and comment guys so that I know you are liking this FF! And please Follow too if you are💜