Chapter 2️⃣

(Tae's POV)

“YOU TWO WAKE UP RIGHT NOW!”

I stirred in my bed, putting the comforter around me more securely and continued sleeping.

“IF I HAVE TO COME TO WAKE YOU UP BELIEVE ME IT WON'T BE PRETTY!”

A few minutes of silence followed before my Dad's screams of plea filled the house and after sometime he barged into my room, completely drenched. All this commotion caused me to finally wake up.

“Yah son wake up! Your Mom's gone crazy!”

“KIM TAEHYUNG I SWEAR WAKE UP NOW OR EL-” Mom entered, a bucket full of water in her hand, a wild look on her face.

“I'M UP! I'M UP!” I said as I flung the comforter off of me.

In an instant, her expression changed and an innocent smile graced her lips,  “Come down to eat breakfast you two!”, with that she left my room, leaving my dad and me utterly confused.

“What just happened...?” my Dad had a dumbfounded look on his face.

I shrugged my shoulder in reply, “God knows what goes inside her head...”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thank you so much for the meal!”

“It was really tasty!”

“Of course...I made it.” Mom's voice was filled with arrogance as she said that.

“Are you mocking me...?” Dad asked.

I sighed, getting up from the table early. I already knew what was going to happen next.

“Glad you caught on.” Mom smiled wickedly.

“Why-”

“I'm going to school! Bye guys!” smiling from ear to ear I left my home, stepping out into the new neighbourhood.

Plugging my earphones in my ears, I adjusted my bag's straps and once I was done I shoved my hands into my pant's pockets. With Forever Young by BlackPink playing I headed towards Jimin's house.

Jimin was, as we had discussed the previous night, standing in front of his house. He waved his hand as he saw me coming, I grinned at him in reply.

“What you listening to?” Jimin asked as jogged up to my side and continued walking with me.

“BlackPink!”

“Wooaahhh! BlackPink in your area~~~” Jimin singed the last part making me laugh.

“Wanna listen?” I asked and handed one of the ear buds to Jimin who gratefully took it.

For the reminder of the walk we both jammed to BlackPink songs, occasionally singing and acting like crazy fanboys.

That was until a boy attacked Jimin from behind in front of the school entrance.

Both boys fell down on the ground and the earbud that Jimin had, broke.
I was just about to help Jimin when the unknown guy spoke up, “Jiminieee! Missed me?!”

Finally getting a clear look at the boy's face, Jimin grinned, “Hobii! It was just one day

Finally getting a clear look at the boy's face, Jimin grinned, “Hobii! It was just one day...of course I didn't.” Jimin teasingly said, which caused the boy to pout.

“That's mean... who's he?” Hoseok asked as got up, pulling Jimin up along with him.

“That's Kim Taehyung aka the reason I didn't miss you much.” Jimin very ‘nicely’ introduced me.

Okay...there goes my chance of being friends with him... I thought as I waited for Hoseok to get mad. But his reaction surprised me.

A smile on his face, Hoseok said, “Hi! Nice to meet you! Thanks for taking care of this kid.” he pointed to Jimin.

“Hi... I hope you aren't mad at me...” Good job Tae...you sound so confident...

“Nahh... I could use a new face too lol, he just whines all the time.” Hoseok laughed.

“Enough of insulting me... let's go. Mr. Choi doesn't like it when we are late.” Jimin said as he dragged both Hoseok and me towards our first class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Btw Tae... I'm so sorry I broke your earphone...” Hoseok apologized, he was sitting right in front of the desk Jimin and I shared.

Before I could reply, Mr. Choi entered the class, exactly on 8:30, and the whole class instantly fell quite.

“Look at you all chatting...I hope your projects are also progressing?” he said, making everyone else groan. I looked at Jimin questioningly.

“Oh that reminds me... Taehyung?” he continued saying, I stood up when I heard my name being called, “You don't have a partner, right?”

I nodded my head, even though I didn't know what I needed a partner for.

“Good... Jungkook? You can work with Taehyung.” with that said, he continued on with the class.

As I sat back down, I noticed the black haired boy from yesterday looking at my direction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Look at me updating daily lol 🤣