Neal

Appearing inside a dark, wide cave, Emma overlooked an ocean. Frightened suddenly at how high she was, she then turned around and peered into the black of the cave. She saw no tunnels, no back wall, nothing.  Just black. "Hello?" she called. Her voice echoed far. "Henry?!" she called after as she walked further into the dark. Suddenly halting at the echoing of running shoes across the stony cave floor, Emma held out her sword and cautiously stepped back.
            "Emma!" Neal's voice came close as she saw him run out of the black.
            "Neal!" Emma spoke with relief as he hugged her.
            "How'd you get up here?" he questioned her eagerly.
            "Regina taught me how to teleport," Emma replied, eyes still wide at the shock of finding Neal. "Where's Henry?" she asked quickly, looking back into the darkness.
            "Uh--H-Henry?" Neal repeated, scratching the back of his neck.
            "Yes!" Emma replied, panicked. "Is he alright?!"
            "I-I don't know, he's gone--"
            "WHAT?!" Emma fully panicked just then.
            "Someone or something took him off the ship," Neal explained, worried himself of course. He had been worried.
            "Why didn't you stop them?!"
            "I couldn't! The door was slammed shut!--"
            "Did you see at all who took him?!" Emma threw the question at Neal.
            "No but I have an idea. The shadow, I went into the hollows--there were these two wolves that tried to attack me. My father--he saved me then he teleported me here without saying why--"
            "Gold?! Did he tell you anything?!"
            "No, that's what I just explained, he took me here and left me, c'mon, we have to find him! He knows something, can you teleport us back?" He asked, taking Emma's hand quickly.
            "I-I don't know--"
            "Try," Neal encouraged.
Closing her eyes again, she concentrated her hardest before they both teleported away.

Ending up in a clearing, Hook and Tinkerbell came from beneath an underbrush. Following them, came Snow and Charming. Emma gasped and hugged her parents in desperation and relief. "Emma thank god," Snow breathed, closing her eyes. They let go and everyone looked back at Neal.
            "Where's Henry?" Charming asked.
            "Something took him," Emma answered for Neal. "Did you guys run into Pan?" she then asked her parents.
            "No," Snow replied, worried. "But we found Anne and Felix's parents."
            "They took off together," Charming continued.
            "What!?" Emma panicked more.
            "Where's Regina?" Snow asked.
            "She left too. We went to the ship and found that key Anne wears," Tink started.
            "Aye," Hook spoke.
            "We were planning to use it for the locating spell," Emma mentioned.
            "Regina wouldn't compromise and took off with it," Tink then finished.
            "Aye," Hook repeated.
            "Wait--what, you said you found Anne's key on the ship?" Neal asked, confused.
            "We think Henry might've had it," Emma told him.
            "Why would he have it? I didn't see it on him," Neal replied.
            "That's what we're trying to figure out," Emma explained.
            "Do you think Anne might've given it to him somehow?" Snow asked.
            "No." Emma shook her head. "I remember when Anne came into the hideout, Pan took the key from her to unlock the cage he kept her parents. She never got it back."
            "Maybe Felix did, maybe Pan dropped the key somehow--" Snow started but was cut off.
            "Pan never lost the key," Rumple's voice suddenly arose from behind them. Everyone whirled around to come face to face with him and Regina. "I saw him put it in his pocket," Rumple continued, walking into the center of the group. "He put that key on the ship."
            "But why?" Emma asked.
            "To throw us off," Regina spoke up, tossing the key to Emma.
            "But we could find Anne with this key, isn't that the last thing he wants?" Emma then questioned.
            "Not exactly...dearie," Rumple smirked.