"How I've missed my right hand."

Felix had wandered off by then, far from the rest of the what felt like the world, the chaos of being held at sword point, the chaos of being looked at like a monster when he was the only one who knew what he was talking about. Everyone hated him, he was sure. But he escaped, not only to escape such chaos, but to cool off. His blood was boiling and he trembled with rage. When he found a rock to sit down on, he took moments to catch his breath and calm his excessive heart beat. Besides that, he peered around, expectantly eyeing the shadows between trees. The way Rumple had looked at him, he was sure he wanted to talk to him.
        But when he heard a snapping twig and shot to his feet, Pan emerged from the shadows. Instantly startling the lost boy, Peter had a dark smirk growing on his lips when he noticed Felix become frigid with fear. Felix's breath stolen once more, he stepped back. He then anxiously peered back through the way he came. No one was coming, no one could save him if he needed to be saved. Now, Felix didn't entirely expect them to, after all, all they cared for was his sister, or who was thought to be his sister. But they'd learn.
        "Thought you seen the last of me, had you, laddie?" Pan hissed with his snake-like voice.
        Felix smirked, quietly laughing to himself. "Wrong question."
        Pan smirked back, quirking a brow. "How I've missed my right hand."
        Felix's smirk died, unwillingly reflecting back to when that was. "I knew you were never dead, I knew that by now, you'd have my baby sister wrapped around your finger," he mentioned almost bitterly.
        "Enough of that," Pan replied, contemplating and knitting his brows together. "Let's talk about..." he pointed to the lost boy, "you." Felix narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "How does it feel to have everyone around you, hate you?" Peter then smiled.
        "What do you mean?" Felix inquired in deeper suspicion.
        Peter then chuckled, "Well for instance, you were cornered by swords, then they all looked at you like you were the villain--"
        "I want my sister back, not one of your toys!" Felix demanded loudly, tensing. But the thing was, Pan was getting to him.
        "Realize this," Pan pushed through his teeth, "you can no longer have her. Her humanity..." he laughed, "her soul...it's all mine. And so is yours," he hissed, suddenly materializing himself in front of the lost boy. Before Felix could produce another word, Pan shoved his hand into his chest, ripping out his heart.
        Panting and trembling, Felix sank to his knees. Pan watched in pure amusement as the lost boy raised a hand almost to grab the heart, when the lost boy faltered; his arm falling.
        When Pan then left the scene in an enraged rush, he lightly clenched the heart and pushed bitter words into it. "Jump off a damn cliff!" Lifting into the air, he flew toward the mountains where Anne would be waiting to crush Felix's heart.