Mind Games

Anne slipped on her old black sweater she knew nothing about. Pan smiled. "So you say this place is called Neverland?" she asked.

        "Indeed it is."

        "And you never grow old here?" the  little lost girl said with a fascinated smile.

        "Never," Pan assured her.

        "That's so amazing!" Anne chirped happily.

        "And not to worry...you've found your place," Pan then told her with a deceiving grin.

Rubbing her head, Regina groaned  sitting on a rock. Around her, she had winded up with Emma. Charming, Snow, Anne's parents, and everyone else was missing. Rumple suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He looked frazzled and anxious. "I couldn't find them," he rushed. Emma panicked, shooting to her feet.

        "What?!" She snapped, just as scared.

        "What about Henry?!" asked Regina worriedly.

Beating on the door still, yelling, it finally gave way and Neal rushed inside the deck below. Eagerly he looked around. "Henry?!" Searching every inch and corner he could, Neal then entered other rooms. Nothing. Absolutely nothing and where Henry was left, a spilled box of matches lay...and one that had been lit but put out by water. A sick feeling welled in Neal's stomach just then because he knew.

Rushing outside, he noticed the fallen bodies of lost boys that had been protecting the ship had been tossed into the shore of the ocean. Quickly, he rushed to pull them out of the water. One by one, Neal dragged the unconscious bunch onto the sand. Checked to see if they were breathing and ran off to go find the others.

"Gone," Rumple told Regina and Emma.

        "WHAT?!" Both of them said simultaneously. 

        "Any traces?!" Regina yelled angrily.

        "The lost boys guarding the ship, not of use," Rumple spoke.

        "Why, did they turn back over to Pan?" Emma asked, worried.

        "No. They were unconscious, wet from drowning. And someone must've saved them. They were breathing still."

        "Neal," Emma mumbled, thinking to herself. Both Regina and Rumple looked at her.

        "Maybe," Rumple agreed.

        "There's no solid proof," Regina mentioned. "It could've been the others Pan was talking about...maybe to win back their loyalty to him," she added.

        "Perhaps..." Rumple suggested.

        "Well then how do we know?" Emma asked, freaked and panicked. 

        "Ariel. We can deliver a message to Bell, ask her to look up the dagger Pan had," Regina suggested looking at Rumple.

        "If Ariel is still alive," Rumple told them. Terror welled in Emma's eyes...worry in Regina's.

        "We can still give it a try," Regina then said. 

Rumple looked approving. "She got us Pandora's box," Emma reminded.

        "Just barley," Rumple replied.

        "But she still got it," Regina credited. Rumple thought about it a moment then eventually sighed.

        "Then it's off to the mermaid's lagoon," he said.

"If the shadow had something to do with that dagger Pan had...maybe we can go to the place the shadows live," Felix spoke to Benjamin as they walked.