The crave

Well here I go hope you enjoy. And sorry of its bad had writers block for a long time.

-love, _lonely_she_wolf_

~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~

Kaname looked at me confused. Then said a little rudely "what?!" With that I was now on top of him and licking his neck making him shivered in delight. I soon bit down on his neck and a moan escaped his lips. His blood was sweet sweeter then hanabusa's making me want more. I pulled away and he looked at me with sad eyes and lust?

After a couple seconds my eyes widened and I ran out of the room. I walked~~Correction ran out of the moon dormitory. I ran deep into the woods that surrounded the school. I made it to the -have no idea how- front entrance. I stood looking at the gate not noticing the night class students coming my way. "Lilith are you okay?" Takuma said concerned. "So your the one who drank lord kaname's blood" Ruka said harshly making me smirk. "Maybe and Yes I did drink kaname's blood." I said keeping my back to them. "What why?" Hanabusa asked. Oh ya they don't know that I haven't feed in a long time... I grinned widely at that. "All of you come closer." I said still with my back to them. They got closer and I turned around.

My eyes were a blood red, my fangs were showing and my hunger was growing. "I hate blood tablets." I stopped and was now in front of hanabusa. "And I know you all do too. Especially you hanabusa." I continued running my finger up his chest to his neck. "W-what are you doing l-Lilith?" Hanabusa stuttered. I smirked and backed off walking to the gate of the school. "Just kidding don't worry about that... I'm going back to the dorm I'm tried." I said in a soft voice almost a whisper before walking away towards the moon dorm.

~~||~~||~~

Once in the moon dorm I ran to my room locking the door as I ran in. I laid in the bed still in my uniform and tried to go to sleep. Key word tried. I couldn't sleep not with the blood crave still growing. I stood up and went through my room looking for my blood tablets. "Where the f*ck are they?!" I said frustrated. I had messed up most of my room now and I still haven't found them.

Knock... knock ....knock... Knock

Loud knocking was coming form my door and was pissing me off. I walked to the door and opened it "WHAT?!" I yelled at them pissed. My eyes were a blood red and fangs were showing. I looked up to see who the person that disturbed me was and I think you can guess who it is. "You need these." Kaname said handing me blood tablets and a glass of water. I watched him carefully as I took the blood tablets and water. "Thank you" I said and closed the door. I drank the water once I put a blood tablet in. I laid back down on the bed and fell asleep.