A day to remember: part 1

I was rudely awaken by the night shining through my window. I groaned in annoyance and stood up walking up to close it when I remembered I have to go shopping with the perfects. Yay! Not, why would I want to go shopping with little ms. clumsy and mr. bad tempered. I lazily walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I washed my hair and body with strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. After that I walked out in my black bra and panties that I took in before I got in the shower. I then walked to the closet to pull out clothes when I found a blonde perv at my door watching me. I flipped "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THERE YOU A FLIPEN PERV?" I yelled at him throwing the nearest thing at him. He caught the lamp which I threw at him as I covered my body with the beds blanket. "Well I'm here to wake you up but it looks like you have done that yourself." hanabusa said and I blushed madly "get out of my room" I said throwing yet another thing at him. This time her closed the door before it could hit him and I sighed. I uncovered myself and grabbed my uniform to lazy to pick out an outfit for today.

I quickly put it on brushed my hair out and walked out the my room down the stairs. I walked to the front door when someone grabbed my hand. And can you guess who it was?

The blonde perv and behind him senri and Rima. "What do you want perv?" I asked him and the two behind him looked at each other. "Well as an order from lord kaname I was told to go with you and as for Rima and Senri they are going to there work. I nodded and walked out the door with blonde following behind.

-shopping-

So now I'm here with Ms. Clumsy, mr. Badass and blonde perv how possibly can my day go wrong. Well I guess wrong mr. Badass and blonde perv kept arguing, ms. Clumsy was being clumsy. And thanks to that stupid girl we had to kill at least 3 level E's! I just love how today is going. Now we're walking into a shop that sells Sundays yes my favorite. I though as we sat down at a booth. I looked at the menu and gave a small smile as the waitress came and we ordered. And by we I mean me and ms. clumsy. I ordered a chocolate Sunday and I don't really know what Clumsy ordered but oh well who cares. Are Sundays came and guess what happened a couple minutes after? Ms. Clumsy dropped my Sunday and ahh!

"WHAT THE FUCK! YOU LITTLE BASTER CANT YOU BE ANYMORE CLUMSY!?" I yelled at her getting everyone's attention in the shop. "WELL THATS IT!" I stood up and walked away flipping off ms. clumsy "SCREW YOU!" I yelled and walked out.

A couple minutes later I was at who knows were but I felt like I was being watched. I walked down an alley when I was pinned to a wall with a sword at my neck.....

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed I know I left it on a cliff hanger but.... never mind I'll give to much away. Well please vote, comment about what you like and what I should be better and follow me I'll always follow back

-Love _lonely_she_wolf_