Ms. Clumsy

~ms. Clumsy p.o.v.~

After getting attacked by the couple of vampires I can tell Lilith doesn't like me. I... just don't know why. Why don't she like me almost every vampire that's in the night class likes me besides Ruka and her even zero sort of likes me. Agh! Why is life so complicated? Oh and she looks just like me only with long hair, an inch or two taller and those eyes. Well anyway we're now at a Sunday shop and only me and Lilith ordered one. I chose strawberry with villain and she got chocolate.

Well... What happened next shocked me. I accidentally dropped her Sunday. 'WHAT THE FUCK! YOU LITTLE BASTER CANT YOU BE ANYMORE CLUMSY!?" She yelled at me getting everyone's attention in the shop. "WELL THATS IT!" She stood up and walked away flipping me the middle finger "SCREW YOU!" She yelled and walked out. I felt tears ready to come out.

"Uh... Lilith.." Aido senpai said before running after her bit by the looks of it he wouldn't get to her. Tears escaped my eye and I too ran out with zero following after me. I ran to the academy and deep in the forest. I cried under a willow tree as zero finally caught up to me. "Why?" I said and zero looked confused "why what?" "Why doesn't Lilith like me? I didn't do anything to her." I said sobbing once in a while. "I don't know but you don't need to cry about it" he said emotionlessly "fine I won't then" I said then sighed whipping away the tears.

-2 hours later-

Aido, zero and I ran to the front gate as Lilith finally came back. She was with a really cute boy. He had brown hair that went was probably as long as zero I not a centimeter shorter. He also had bluish green eyes, was about as tall as zero and was well built. "dear god Lilith there you are! Where were you?" Aido says and the guy pulled her close to him protectively. "It's fine the girl in ms. Clumsy , the blonde is hanabusa and the slivered haired guy is zero." She said and he let her go. 'Who's ms clumsy' I thought confused. "Lilith who is the mutt?" Aido asked and the guy growled making me jump since it was just like a wolf growl. "Um... He's ... Um..." She tried to say something as she eyes became clouded "Lilith what's wrong?" Aido asked as Lilith's eyes because cloudy before she passed out falling back in the guy's arms. Soon My vision got blurry and I passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~_~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I'm not going to continue it on her POV because I really don't know what to do and please comment on what I should do better and vote, follow I always follow back

Love,
_lonely_she_wolf_