The perfects

-Lilith p.o.v-

I looked up at hanabusa he's looking at me both terrified and nervous making me want to laugh. "Are you going to take a seat or continue staring at me like an idiot hanabusa?" I asked with a smirk. He shook his head then sat down next to me. I rested my head on his shoulder making him tense up making me let out a small laugh. I then looked around the classroom and saw some people were still staring. "Are you going to keep staring at me like an idiot or are you going to turn around and pay attention to class?" I asked rudely and they all turned around muttering and whispering stuff...

The rest of the class was boring and now we have to use these blood tablet things! Oh well guess they want me to starve. Well continuing... Once the class ended I stood up and walked out of class with the rest of the class. I walked along side hanabusa who was nervous walking next to me. I smirked at his reaction towards me but soon lost that smirk form a curtain pureblood stopping in front of me. "What the hell do you want?" I asked him "need to talk to you" he said and grabbed my hand pulling me into a room.

I tried to pull my hand away but damn does this guy have a good grip. Any who he looked me in the eyes as if he new who I was but wasn't sure. "What do you want?" I spat out at him with venom in my voice. "Lilith do you know who I am?" He asked and I nodded "of course I do your the one who killed my father and don't say you didn't I saw you with my own eyes." I said glaring at him before walking outside and running to the water fountain.

I sat on the fountain and let out a sigh before quickly looking up to see a sliver haired boy pointing a guy at my face. "What do you think your doing here pureblood?" He said in disgust making me sigh again. "I just wanted to have some peace while I can." He looked at me still pointing the guy at my head when kaname came out behind a tree. "Zero... Put down that gun." he said making me groan and say at the same time as zero "what are you doing here kuran?"

we turned to face each other then back at kaname. When we looked back all the night class was with him. It's just like what the hell?! "CANT YOU JUST LEAVE A GIRL ALONE!" I yelled at them when a girl that looked just like me only with short hair came out from hiding and had swung a rod at me. I caught the rod with one hand and pulled it away from her. Seeing how clumsy she was she fell into the fountain. "Ahh~" she screamed as she fell in. I laughed slightly at the sight then said "if this is what protects our secret and this school this school is a goner."

In a blink of an Eye I was in the headmaster's office with the silver haired guy on my right and the girl that looks like me on me left still wet. "ms. Kuran I advise you to stay out of trouble here. It wouldn't be good for your family name." He said and the ones next to me tensed.

"Wait did you say kuran?" The girl said and I nodded "yes I am a kuran but not kaname's sibling. now what is my punishment?" I asked annoyed "well your going shopping tomorrow with yuki and zero" he said way to excited.

Oh god.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I hope you enjoy I know it's not the best but I'm out of ideas and don't know where I'm taking this so.... Yay. Please vote, comment, and help me out with how this story should go