Epilogue- first full moon

A few weeks later.

Remus woke feeling nervous and weak like he always does on the full moon. However, he was even more nervous now, because his new son who is a werewolf is going through his first transformation tonight. Remus limped down the stairs and walked into the dining room to see Sirius and his family. "Good morning," Remus said weakly looking at Timothy who was pale just like him.

"Good morning Moony. Are you ready?" Sirius asked as he handed him the Wolfsbane potion and gave it to Timothy as well. Remus nodded thanks and drank it, Timothy did the same. Remus thought it was a good idea to get Timothy in the habit of taking it. Remus was still getting used to it and he wanted Timothy to have the thing that he did not have as a child. Remus finished it first then Timothy. Remus then sat down at the table as the headache started. Remus sighed and closed his eyes. Then he opened them and investigated the living room to see Teddy reading. Remus smiled at his son, then he looked at Timothy who, like him closed his eyes. 'This might be a hard one.' Remus thought as Tonks selfed breakfast.

             The day went by slow. Remus and Sirius told Timothy about what will happen in the calmest way of course. Sirius had dropped Teddy off with Harry so he can be safe and Teddy wanted to hang out with him. "Will," Timothy broke as tears formed in his kind large eyes. Remus knew what Timothy was going through. Father and adopted son were in the living room waiting for Sirius to come back. Sirus was putting wards around the woods behind the manner so they don't run and try to bite someone while Tonks was at work.

"Don't worry cub," Remus paused as Timothy hugged him. "Everything will be just fine. I had the same fear too. We will be safe don't worry," Timothy nodded but Remus had more fear then Timothy had.

"Ok, Remy. Um," the boy trailed off again, Remus went pale and looked outside. 'The sun will set in two hours'

"It's going to hurt is it?" the young werewolf asked as he started to shake. Remus had a tear run down his scarred face. Remus did not answer. Timothy nodded. He now had tears running down his face too. Remus sighed as he looked at his son and gave him an uneasy smile. Sirius came back into the house a few minutes later.

"Alright, we are safe, Moony," Sirius said before he looked out the window. 'This might be a bad night.' Sirius thought as he sat down in front of the fireplace. 

            It was time, the moon was about to rise. Sirius, Remus, and Timothy went to the back of the manner where they waited. Remus was reassuring his new son that everything will be ok while he handed Sirius his cane. Sirius nodded and looked at the moon with Remus pulling off his robe and helping Timothy with his too. Sirius nodded and turned into Padfoot. Once the moon rose Remus fell to the ground as his body began to shift. Timothy's body did too. When Remus and Timothy were now wolfed. Padfoot barked and howled. Remus and Timothy did the same as they ran off into the woods for the rest of the night.