VOICE/FRAGMENT: 'Meeting in DREAMELD' [5XP]

Their worlds combined.

Many hours of development had been spent in the construction of the intricate mix of maths and art within which the highly respected Knowledge Zones of the V-Web were founded and could grow. It was maths that allowed for art; a matrix for a spiritual rising that would shine forth out from that matrix. Inspiration and fast, easy learning could finally walk hand in hand.

The evolution of the virtual continued to blossom and now the 3D world-space of Dreameld in the Spiral were where interests and particular inclinations could intermingle in vibrant and often passionate flavours of harnessed light and energy. It was a magical, virtual, instant form of communication for couples who had been together for over a month. It allowed for personal memories and dreams to be fasted or shared. And it was here that their two worlds met with as little amount of compatibility issues as was required to ensure a long-term bonding, rich with magic, signs, fragility and yet overriding resilience and dedication to the spirit of the other.

Their communication shared their mutual knowledge and respect for the Lore, the evolving code within them with all its darkness and light. Sensibilities and inclinations were exchanged to the extent that their natures allowed, so that together they could recognise something within themselves within the other, and strive with it together for a mutual strength but also a focused project; a combined force; a confluence. And this focus was green; Source-related; a project to ensure the safe-keeping of bird species threatened by latest developments in industry. Together they identified their central talents and major enthusiasms and began to describe through vivid expression, the possibilities for the future, born from the past, and the protections required in the present.

In this endeavor would they feel the nature flow within them, combined with a great awareness of the strengths and weaknesses of the other; a fierce love and an expectation of the fulfilment attained at its completion.

And that night, did the fires of their digital incarnations crackle with the fierce conference of wonder and desire unfolding between them and as it had done in the millions of years previously, since life started on Earth. However, it occurred here, online, in Dreameld, on a new level of god-like understanding of the evolving system of life within them and beneath them, as they attempted again to direct the glinting flow of their blood into the burning blood of life weeping back up at the sun.

Indeed, their dream-sharing session had gone well. They were both happy. Their future together beckoned with bright promise for the complete fulfilment of their work, their interests, inclinations and their natures to flow harmoniously for a lifetime.

[FRAGMENT COMPLETED! +5 XP : BACKGROUND ITEM - see more under XP + Ranking.]