VOICE/FRAGMENT: 'Sonoworld' [7XP]

It is where I go, constantly. It is who I am. It was what I am now, entirely. Sonoworld. There is nowhere else I would rather be. I say 'be' because everything starts with a place, like the world we are born into. It shapes our thoughts at the same time as it restricts them. With the Source, the mother-world, there has always been something inside us that doesn't quite fit because it is indeed much larger than the world. It is the spirit and its imagination. Thus it is that we have had to tailor reality. Enhance it to empower us; increase our freedoms, our communion with it; with who we are in relation to others. And thus I come back to the Sonoworld... A complete, musical sound-shaping cyberspace with an endless toolbox for the summoning of harmonious creation and expression.

Even here... now ... its colours and definitions draw my thoughts to linger, to immerse - a sublime absorption. It is more directly a music world. And as a man of music this is my home; my real home. And as a Guardian it is a Republic that receives my power and unique contributions, even my improvements... How may I proceed? How can I attempt to describe it further? And why should I? For its existence does not entail or require anyone to write about it... This brief text of mine is the only silent accumulation of words I will allow on the subject, to serve perhaps as some idea of its importance and effect on me, and what I believe. For I am the Sonoworld... I am music... and words have a poor effect upon the spirit in comparison, unless they be made to mix with sound; with the landscapes of its music...

[I speak and my voice changes what I see... I move my hands and sounds form in the air, to make magic that pours like sand across the virtual desert... Yes, it is some sublime connection to the world and to my life-force mixing with it...]

When I turn off the Spiral Interface there is only one thing I take away into the Source: that this nature is a dry and barren place, but where here too, I am music. My life spreads across the lives of others; my voice sings positive or negative notes; energy or tragedy; passion and romance. Nature, all around, is a great force of sound and music... Its creatures sing quickly where its voice is slow and we do not hear it... if we do not listen...

[FRAGMENT COMPLETED! +7 XP : PROJECT ITEM - see more under XP + Ranking.]