§AWEETÏĒ🏵⚡

Shake that ass!! Shake that ass that big ole boooty!!

I danced around my room as I separated me & Kaykay money.. or as I should our $40,000 dollars. Whewww that felt good to say. I finished and put them both in separate rubber bands. I took a shower,brushed my teeth, and put on a white tank top with some ripe Jean's with white maxes and threw on some big hoops that said §sweetie & a matching necklace. I put on some lip gloss and put my hair in a high ponytail. I went to Josiah room to wake him up..but he was already up.

Last night I had gotten up in the middle of the night to go get him..I totally forgot this a school week.

Josiah: I'm already dressed mama

I rubbed through his hair*

Saweetie: Come on so we can get you some breakfast..

We went downstairs & my mama was on the couch with a different nigga..but this time dressed..

Mama: Where you think you going?!

Saweetie: I'm finna drop Josiah off at school and go shopping why wassup?

Mama: Buy me some cigarettes while you at it.

I rolled my eyes**

Josiah: Grandma my teacher said smoking is bad for your lungs is that true?

My mama got up and blew some smoke in front of Josiah face & that was it for me!!

I punched her dead in her face and didn't give not 1 fuck!! We started fighting going at it like crazy!! She ain't do shit to me but scratch me by my eye and it wasn't even that deep. Somebody lifted me off of her. Once I got myself together I realized it was Kaykay who stopped me from killing that damn women.

Mama: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!!

Saweetie: BITCH I WAS NEVER PLANNING STAYING ANOTHER DAY HERE NO WAY!! BUT YOU GONE NEED ME I PROMISE YOU THAT!

Mama: ION NEED YOUR ASS YOU WAS A MISTAKE FROM THE START HOE! JUST LIKE YOUR SON STUPID ASS BITCH !!

I was about to kill that lady but Kaykay held me tight as we left the house. I had to calm down realizing my son just witnessed everything that just happened..

Kaykay: Let me see your keys I'll drive Josiah to school while you cool off girl.

I handed Kaykay my car keys.. I was so fucking heated yall I swear!! You just don't do that to your grandson hell you don't do that to anybody periodt! I'm glad I beat her ass I should've killed her..

I paste back and forth kaykay house which is across the street from my mama place.. I had to calm down..

Ding*

I checked to see who texted me and it was Qüavo..

Qüavo🙄: Goodmorning beautiful, I hope you slept good..call me I wanna pull up on you if you not busy today❣

I rolled my eyes for the hundred time today *

Saweetie: I'm b...|

I cleared the text & just called him..

Qüavo: Wassup girl