Quay way or no way 😏

What's good niggaz!! I'm Qüavo yall already know what the fuck is going on. I'm a young nigga from Athens,Ga. Me and my niggas Offset & Takeoff. Came down here to perform a couple of shows or w.e tomorrow our last day here until we go to Huston, Texas. A nigga be bored asl and gets no plate at all on these tours. Tonight we decided to go to this club that everybody say be lit affc. Club mf magic ! I wasn't feeling the shit at first, but once I saw Saweetie I just knew I had to have her. After getting to know a lil sum sum about herself I can say she cool, but she acting like she wouldn't fuck with a nigga..this girl is different from every other girl I ran across literally..the only thing about ha that ion like is she has a son & ion do that step daddy doo shit..but she seems to be about her paper & her son so I guess I'll give it a shot, I guess.

On the way back to the motel the guys and I split up..offset had this thick lightskin btch with him and takeoff had this Mexican chick with em.. I went in my room & showered up & what not. I ordered some Chinese food & scrolled on Saweetie ig..she didn't give me her ig but I sholl  searched that mf up my God damn self hell. She looked hella good in her photos no cap..just look at her what's not to like ooomg 😍💦

just look at her what's not to like ooomg 😍💦

Like-(♥️♥️)

L

ike- (♥️♥️)

Like- (♥️♥️)

Like- (♥️♥️)

Whewww I have to cuff her bad ass 😫💗

The people came up & delivered my food..I ate and then laid down deciding if I wanted to text Saweetie right now or...tomorrow fuck it.

Qüavo: Wassup girl 😏

Saweetie: oOmg can't get enough of me and we haven't even been talking for a day🙄

Qüavo:😂😂😂 you funny but nah just wanted to make sure you made it home safe

Saweetie: Yea cause I wouldn't want paparazzi taking pictures of me huh

Qüavo: Girl you know what I mean..but what's your plans for Tomorrow?

Saweetie: I don't have any..why wassup?

Qüavo: Drop your addy I'm coming to pick you up Tomorrow.

Saweetie: lmfaooo boy you sleeping goodnight.

Qüavo: Come on you said you don't got nothing to do so I say we go on a lil date just the two of us..

Saweetie: Alright just 1 date and that's it.

Qüavo: Mhmm well I'm finna gts goodnight  Saweetie ⚘💢

Saweetie: Nite.

I chuckled this girl shows no affection towards me what so ever..

I was feeling horny asl just by looking at Saweetie pictures..a nigga sholl don't beat his meat nomo that shit dead to me I needed to feel gd. I hit up one of the thots that was at the club..

She came to my room and gave me head & bounced..I payed her a good $1000 and that was about it.. a nigga went to sleep after that.

But hell I was interrupted by a phone call..

Qüavo: hello?

Manager: We have a slight problem

I got up quick asl**

Qüavo: Wassup?

Manager: Come down to *****$^#*

I texted the group chat and they ahh knocked on my door quick asl*

Qüavo: Jeff wants to talk to us about something..he say's it's a problem

Offset: Damn not again 🤦🏽‍♀️

Takeoff: man what!

We left**

Jeff: Okay so there's a slight problem we have you guys!

Offset & Qüavo:Wassup?

Takeoff: Huh?

Jeff: There is a tornado that's going to be in Huston, Texas the day you guys suppose to be out there..so we had to cancel there & turns out you guys will have to be out here for a week before heading back home.

Qüavo: Hell ion mind 🤷🏽‍♀️

Takeoff: Nah this is money man most of our fans are in Houston, Texas.

Qüavo: You right..

Offset: I say we just chill reschedule the performance until the tornado die down..

Jeff: Sound great what you guys say?

Everybody:Yea.

We went back to the hotel & I fell asleep immediately..