Chapter Twenty Nine

Hola chica! I am starting this chapter on 6/6/19, you can see how long it takes me to get my act together to actually put a chapter out there for you. It's honestly sad sometimes how easily I get distracted when it comes to writing on watpad, like a dog and a squirrel. I have an iPad now (thank you dad for the amazing present!) with a keypad and that has made putting out stories easier because then I can type instead of "text typing" my stories. Especially with the tab button instead of having to push the space button ten times to make a proper tab for each paragraph.

Word count- 2655

Love you all and thank you so much for the support on my story!!! Every comment and vote means so much to me, you have no idea!!!! You all blow me away that you have stuck around and I greatly appreciate it! I promise that my story will be worth it all in the end.

Trena

Zoey's P.O.V.

    Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy freaking crap.

    The idea of pulling over and staying in yet another crappy hotel seemed like a great idea when I was yawning every twenty seconds and had drank fifteen cups of coffee, but now that I was standing in the bathroom staring down at the small snake in the bottom of the shower I was feeling differently about the predicament I had placed us in.

    "Beck, I need help please!" The snake slithered to the side, choosing then to make a hissing sound with it's tongue. "Beck!"

    I was acting hysterical, I knew that. I could obviously tell that it couldn't be longer than a foot and a half and was not ever going to manage to swallow me whole, but as it moved it's long slender body to the front of the tub all I could imagine was a slow painful death to this snake.

    "Beck! I need you!" I screamed again praying that he would hear it in my voice that I was in dire need of assistance.

    "What? What is wrong with you?" Beck asked as he came into the small bathroom and his face immediately changed when he saw the surprise waiting for us in the shower. "Oh, I see."

    "Can you get it? Please. I will do anything." I watched it move again and I choose that moment to jump behind Beck for safety. "Pretty pretty please!"

    He turned around to give me a strange look. "How do you expect me to do anything about it? I want to help, but I currently have to use my hands to walk. How am I supposed to carry a snake and walk at the same time?"

    I looked around the small bathroom trying to find a solution to our problem. In the front of the closet I saw the small plastic bag that they had put out for your dirty clothes. "Put it in here then carry it to the window."

    He looked at me like I had lost my mind. "Zoey." Beck started. "I think that you should-"

    "Four kisses a day!" I shouted out at him before he could argue against me. "If you do this for me then I will give you four kisses a day. A good morning kiss, a goodbye kiss before I leave for work, a welcome home kiss and a good night kiss."

    He looked bewildered. "Why would you do that?"

    "You want to work on our relationship and intimacy is obviously something that we are missing. Four kisses a day." I was putting all of my cards out on the table. "Deal or no deal?"

    He drew in another breath like he had no idea what to do with me, but he waved his hand in the direction of the closet. "Get me the bag then."

    I jumped with excitement. "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" Shooting the snake one last dirty look I ran over to the closet, pulling out the small plastic bag and handing it over to him. "I'll go open the window. Can you tell me when you are going to leave the bathroom so I can get up on the bed before you come through the room?"