𝒜𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀

F U L L • S Y N O P S I S

Twenty-six-year-old Mickey Roscoe has been voted the sexiest man alive and is constantly being chased by paparazzi. His concerts always sell out in less than a week and whenever he releases a new song, you can bet it'll be playing everywhere, nonstop.

While rich and famous, Mickey is tired.

He's tired of endless Hollywood parties, getting wasted, sleeping around and, most of all, he's tired of all the fake people surrounding him. There was a time when all of that was fun, but it was never fulfilling, and now that Mickey contemplates his life, he comes to the conclusion that he just needs someone to hold. Someone real.

Ironic as it may be, a fake profile on a dating app seemed like a good solution. A way to meet new people without anyone knowing who he actually is.

It's not like he's a catfish, though. He's not in it to fool anyone. On the contrary, he wants nothing more than to be true to himself. Mickey just needs someone to love him for him, without all the fame and money getting in the way. And that's where Beth comes in.

Twenty-four-year-old Beth Wilde just graduated college and was among the very lucky few millennials who managed to get a job. Although all she does is get coffees and push buttons in an outdated telephone - who still uses landlines? - she was happy just having an income, being able to stay in her shared apartment in LA.

Beth was never the type to go out much, preferring mostly Netflix and chill. Which is something that made it hard for her to meet new people. Concerned about this fact, her roommate, Jean, thought it would be a great idea to create a profile for Beth on a dating app. If Mohamed wouldn't go to the mountain... This way, maybe, she could meet someone without having to get out of her P-jays.

Beth didn't think much of it, since she really didn't want a relationship. That is, until some dude named Michael came along.

▬▬▬ ➳ ▬▬▬

S T O R Y • A E S T H E T I C S

Mickey Roscoe

•••

Beth Wilde

▬▬▬ ➳ ▬▬▬

A U T H O R' S • N O T E

This started as a text message type of story. But I felt the need to put in some extra stuff, cause I couldn't help myself (I like describing thoughts too much). You'll notice that sometimes the point of view will be Mickey's and sometimes, Beth's. However it may change, the short story will always follow this pattern:

[Mickey]

[Beth]

(just so you don't get lost over who's texting).

Small word of warning: there's a bit of swearing in this short story, ok?

▬▬▬ ➳ ▬▬▬

C O P Y R I G H T

srsly don't copy my stuff.

That's it. Don't do it. Thank u.

▬▬▬ ➳ ▬▬▬

𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓥𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭!

I will love you forever if you talk to meeeee \o/

Thank you for checking my story out!

And happy reading ✿

- Heidi Bell ☂

@KirkGoesToGallifrey