Chapter Six: three years later

hey,

this is chapter six, one year later

i hope you like it, if there are any mistakes please comment.

vote...

comment...

Xxgege15xX

.................................................................................................................

chapter six:

three years later......

its been a year since  i came to moonshine pack. i have become close to the whole but definitely closer to others. every day i have the same routine, i wake up at five get dressed in my sports gear run for a hour, go home have a shower and get ready for the day, then at seven i go down into the kitchen and make breakfast for everyone, then i have my three hour training to keep my body up to standards and then i usually make lunch then go for a run in wolf form. i then make tea for everyone and then go to my room, shower and then go to bed.

this has been my routine since my second week here and it was Blake who made me keep going no matter what he wouldn't let me quit. so now three years later, i am stronger, fitter and i am now the pack warrior. for the past year i have been a bit different, i no longer am as happy as i was as from the fourth week here i started dating Blake but then a year ago, a month after he proposed to me, some rouges attacked us they killed him and then tried to kill me. every night i have nightmares of that very day.

flash back:

me and Blake are walking through the woods hand in hand. its been a month since he proposed to me ad we act even more in love. today we are going on a picnic in the clearing he proposed to me in. its a lovely clearing with a lake and trees all around it. we arrived at the clearing and set the picnic things out and sat down.

we just sat for a while talking about random things and eating things from the picnic basket. he kept feeding me strawberries covered in chocolate. we sat like this for another few hours until we heard a rustling sound and then a twig snapped from behind us. we both quickly jumped just in time for five wolves to come out from the trees. they all gathered around us. Blake tried to hide me behind him but then they started attacking so he ad to change into his wolf.

he started fighting three of them whilst they other two came up to me. i changed into my wolf and started fighting them so that i could help out Blake as much as i could. seeing as we are both pack warriors so we are both good fighters. i take down one of them wolves around me and then go for the other one i hear a yelp that sounded just like Blake i quickly killed the other wolf and went over to where Blake was fighting. he was lying on the floor in human form bleeding with the last wolf circling him ready to do the killing strike i quickly take him down and kill him.

i change back to my human form and run over to Blake to see how he is. he is just barely breathing an you could tell he was in a lot of pain. "Blake please you cant die, i love you so much and i need you here with me. just please don't leave me." i begged Blake desperately. i didn't want to lose anyone else. "Arabella don't cry gorgeous, you know i will always love you jus remember to always love me and never forget me. but please do not forget who you are and stay happy for me please. promise me." Blake just about got out.

"i will i promise. i will always love you no matter what happens. you were the one who was always there for me and kept cheering me on. you were always there for me when i had a nightmare and woke up scared. i love you forever and ever." i replied hoarsely.

i mind linked the pack to come to help me out and then just sat on the floor crying over Blake until the pack came. they came running up to me to see why i was crying. they saw Blake on the floor and Josh dropped next to me crying. the rest looked sorrowful and Chris picked me up into his arms. Chris has always been like a brother to me so he just held me whilst i cried. a week later was his funeral all his friend and family told me they were sorry but none of their words comforted me.

end of flashback

...............................................................................................

i hope you like this chapter. i know its a bit sad. please

vote...

comment...

Xxgege15xX

Xxx