chapter three: finding my mate

heyy,

this is going to be chapter three about finding her mate

hope you like

Xxgege15xX

..................................................................................................

Chapter three:

the week flew by and now its Monday, finally i am turning sixteen and can find my mate. i Wonder who he is and if he goes to my school or if he is older than me. usually our mate is either the same age as us or older by a few years but never by many.

i quickly got ready for school dressing in some tight jeans which show off my long legs (the only good bit of my Body) a kind of baggy top but not to baggy that i makes me look fatter than i am, i also wear my little heel boots with a Little bit of makeup and my hair straightened and I left it down. i think i look nice but I'm sure the people from my pack will disagree but i just hope my mate likes it.

i rush downstairs and grab an apple to eat on the way to school as it took longer to get ready today so i am running late. i run out the door and start walking fast to school and get there just before the bell goes for the start of the day. i walk through the doors and quickly go to my first lesson. i get up until lunch and i still haven't found my mate. i walk towards the tree that i usually sit by when i run into someone. he goes to grab my waist and this is when i feel sparks shoot through me. i look up into gorgeous, green, bright eyes of the one person i will always love no matter what. when i realise who is holding me i let out a gasp. Aaren. my brothers best friend, now also my mate. yes the guy that has bullied me since i was eleven is my mate.

i look into his eyes and i see hatred and disgust and i wonder what hes going to say. i know he hates me, he always has and I've never known why. he looks at me like he hates when he speaks up "are you not going to apologise you filthy piece of trash?" "I'm sorry but I'm your mate, shouldn't you be happy or something and not so mad?" i asked as politely as i could seeing as my wolf wanted to come out.

"you my mate! no my mate is going to be gorgeous and the perfect mate not a fat weirdo like you, you only have a crush on me. i actually feel sorry for your mate who ever he is, seeing as hes stuck with you" replies my not so nice mate. by this point, quite a crowd had grown around us and they were all laughing at my expense.

"come with me now!" shouted my mate angrily.

he dragged me away from the crowd and around to the back of the school out of ear shot from all the wolves. "i beta Aaren kyle Jacobs, rejects you Arabella Jessica O'Conner as my mate. i will never have you as my mate and you are a disgrace to this pack." he shouted a me.

"fine, i Arabella Jessica O'Connor accept your rejection beta Aaren Kyle Jacobs. by the way thank you for rejecting me." i replied softly even though i Had tears running down my face and my wolf wanted to come out.

"what do you mean thank you. i just rejected you, you should hate me." Aaren replied.

"i do hate you. but you just gave me a reason to be able to leave this pack that has hated me for six years." i replied, getting quieter by the end.

i quickly grabbed my bags and ran into the woods behind me. after running for about five minutes i stripped down, put my clothes in my bag and shifted into my wolf. i took my backpack into my mouth and started running away from the place i have lived the last sixteen years.

.......................................................................................................

what do you think so far? what do you think will happen next?

vote...

comment...

Xxgege15xX