Chapter 14

One by one the group becomes smaller and smaller. The only people who are left are Rous, Athena, Simple, Scar, Xeo, Raptor and me. "Now now... We're almost done and no one will have to know." Ryu smiles as he lifts Scar up. She shaking as he gets closer and closer to her. I manage to grab my sword, shakily stabbing him. He glares at me as my paralyze effect begins to faded. "The hell do you think you're doing?" He growls. "Trying... To... Save... My...friend.." I feel my eyes beginning to feel heavy. He laughs, kicking me away. "I don't know what gonna kill you first! You're bleeding effect or your stupidity." He tosses my sword into me stomach area. I cough up blood as Rous crawls over to me. "Stay calm. Just... Stay calm okay..." Rous panics. "Don't bother with her." Ryu smiles. Rous puts my head in her lap as she's panicking. "Come on get up we need you here with us!" Rous says, tears threatening to fall down her cheeks. I just look at her, the familiar sound of my health hitting red. My vision begins flashing red. I toss my sword over to Simple. "Use the sword." I say. "Lily no no no stay with us!" Rous says. "We need your help we can do this without you!" She says as I feel a tear fall on my cheek.

~~~~

No One's POV

"Beat the game."

Lily fades away, her sparkles hitting Rous's lap. "Lily... No..." Rous says, shaking slightly. The shock wave is now over, Ryu laughs. "She....She's gone! Now the people have no luck at beating this!" He says. "You're forgetting something." Raptor smiles. "What am I forgetting young lady?" He smirks. "That your standing in front of a level 100 player." She takes out her sword, her true level becoming visible. "Huh... But I thought...." Ryu says. "You took out one of the top 10 players. You didn't take down number 2. Or number 5. And 7. And 4. You only took down number 3 and 6." Raptor says. Rous's level is shown to be 110. She holds her scythe also holding Lily's sword. The scythe and the sword fuse together. "Say hello to player number one." Rous smiles. She slices into Ryu's side, his health instantly hitting red. "Goodbye." Athena smiles before Rous deals the final blow.

Ryu fades away, a set of giant words appearing. "Congratulations players! You have beaten Sword Heroes! You will now wake up. Thank you for playing!"

The group wakes up into a sky theme setting. "Guys!" They turn their heads to see the group. "Guys..." Rous mumbles is disbelief. "Nice job." Mr.Ishi says. "You'll all be returned to the real world now. Congratulations and have a nice life." He smiles before fading away. "So guys. How are we gonna find each other?" Xeo asks. "We will. I promise." Lily smiles. We stare as Sword Heroes slowly breaks apart. "I think it's time to go." Swift says as everyone glows white.

~~~

Lily's POV

I wake up, seeing a dark green color. I reach for my helmet, trying to pull it off. I move my head only for it to slide of, hitting the hospital floor. I look around, in a slight daze. I hear the door open to see Mamoru walk in. "Lily..." He gasps, tears falling down his pale cheeks. He runs up to me, hugging me. I notice how thin I've become and how long my hair now is. I feel his tears on my neck as he holds me tighter. "I love you." He sobs. "I..." I begin. "Love.... you..." I'm too weak to speak much. He pulls aways, a look of anger in his eyes. "Why. Why did you go in alone." He says. I smile softly, kind of embarrassed. "S-Sorry..." I whisper. He sighs, rubbing his neck. "I need... To find... Elemental... Heroes..." I try to get up. "Lily no-" He begins. "I need... To find them.. I...I Promised..." I say. "Lily stop... We'll find them once you're better. Me and you. I promise." He says hold out his pinkie. I lock our pinkies, a small blush on my face. "Once... I... get... better?" I tilt my head. He nods and pats my head. 

We beat the game and lived.