chapter 69

Emma’s Pov

“Emma I’m just trying to keep you safe” Henry yelled at me. “You trying to protect me, you’re just like dad, a fake” I yell back. That’s all I can think about. Henry and I are just yelling back and forth at each other yes, I understand we are brother and sister but he is acting like a dick bag. I sit in the corner of the dressing room crying my eyes. “Luke isn’t good for you, he is just going to leave you when he becomes more famous Emma” “shut the hell up Henry, Luke will never leave me” tears start falling down my eyes “sis-““my name is Emma” I walk away from him. My thoughts are interrupted as I see Luke come into the dressing room. I place my palms on my face. I hear his feet walking towards me. He bends down to face me; he removes my hands from my face. I look up at him. “Babe?” I stare into his eyes. He sits down beside me “let me guess Henry again” I nod. He wraps an arm around my shoulder. “I promise you I will never leave you” I smile, “you know what I’m going to talk to him” I rest my head on his chest. “Baby I do not want you to” “Emma I am going to talk to him, I’ll leave you with Calum and I will go talk to him” he tells me. I nod my head “just be careful Luke” I say. He nods his head and kisses me. Then he walks out “what’s up with him” “He a bit tense Cal” I sigh. I sit down on the sofa and talk with calum as Luke goes and talks with Henry.

Luke’s Pov

I walk out the room, leaving Emma with Calum. I walk towards Henry, “ well hello there blonde boy” “what the hell is wrong with you, why can't you and Emma get alone” he takes a step back and looks at me “ I’m just trying to protect my little sister” “protecting her?” “yeah man” “okay, no your not I found her crying in the dressing room because of you, what kind of brother are you, you both aren’t 5 years old, why can’t you treat your sister nicely”. “Just shut up Luke” “no I won’t your 20 years old treat her nicely”. “jeez Luke you’re a dumb ass” he laughs “you know what I understand you are family to Emma, and you and Paul are the only family she has left so why can’t you suck it up and be nice to her, make her feel loved man I don’t even understand” he looks at me like I’m crazy “think about it” I say and walk back to the dressing room. I find Emma sleep on the sofa “how was it?” “To be honest Calum, he isn’t a good person” I lay down on the sofa with her. I lay beside her. I wrap my arms around her. “Everything is okay now” whisper to her. She turns around to face me. “Really”. “Yes really baby”. She sits up. I lay my head in her lap, “so do you think it’s okay for me to go talk to him?” she questioned me. She started playing with hair, I smile at her. “I love you” “I love you more baby”.

authors note: 

hey everyone ive taken a week to update and well heres a quick update!! hope you guys like this Ria and i will be making a sequal soon alright guys i will see you in the next update BYE BYE dont forget to comment and vote okaeeey