Chapter 59

Harry's POV:
All I can think of is Ria. As I drive her to the hospital I can't help but stare at her almost lifeless body. He beat the living lights out of her and I am never going to forgive that sick bastard. If Ria isn't going to be okay I don't know what I am going to do with my life. Ria is my everything and I know that I will never be able to bounce back from this if something happens to her and she doesn't survive. I will also probably never be on good terms with Ashton again...I couldn't even save his sister from this. What the hell.
I bang my hands against the steering wheel in frustration as I meet yet another red light.
"God damnit" I yell and at that point I am so filled with different emotions, I begin to cry. The stress from the situation is really getting to me. The signal finally turns green and I immediately speed up and race to the hospital, probably breaking speed limits but I really couldn't care less at this moment.
I pull into the emergency bay and get out and slam my door shut before getting Ria from the other side and carrying her into the hospital. She's still unconscious and I am more scared than I have ever been about anything in my life.
"SOMEONE QUICKLY COME HELP! I NEED A DOCTOR NOW!" I yell and immediately a whole bunch of doctors surround me, ordering the nurses to get a wheelchair for Ria.
"May I ask what happened to her?" the head doctor asks, looking at Ria with concern in his eyes.
"She got beaten up by the psychotic guy. I was trying to save her but he had me tied up and I couldn't do anything" I cry and he looks at me with nothing but sympathy in his eyes.
"It's okay, everything will be fine. Don't you worry sir." He tells me and ushers for me to sit down while they treat her. I really don't want to, I'd rather be by her side the whole time but it's not allowed. I sit down on the hospital chair and wait for the doctor to call me back into Ria's ward. In the meantime, a nurse comes and sits next to me and asks me to fill out a form. I do so whilst she is talking, more like flirting with me. I just brush her off as I fill in the form as quickly as I possibly can.
The nurse eyes me as I fill out the form.
"She was your girlfriend?" she says and her jaw drops. I say nothing but continue filling it out. God I hope they can read my handwriting. Suddenly embarrassed by her actions, the nurse gets up and leaves. Thank goodness. I finish filling out the form and decide that I should call Ashton and tell him what's happening and that he should come to the hospital.
"Ashton, you there?" I ask as he picks up.
"Yeah Harry?"
"Look mate I need you to come to the hospital right now."
"Is everything okay?"
"No...it's Ria. Nick beat her up and-" he doesn't give me a chance to finish.
"THAT SICK BASTARD DID WHAT. I'm coming Harry, I'll be there in 10 minutes" and with that he hangs up. He's probably going to be more infuriated at Nick than I am, after all Ria is his sister.
Ashton's POV:
I can feel my blood boiling. I can't believe that sick bastard even had the guts to touch my sister. I am never going to forgive him and trust me; I will hunt him down and punch the living daylights out of him. How dare he do that?
I rashly drive to the hospital, probably breaking a dozen speed limits at the same time. I just need to see her and make sure she's okay. I arrive at the hospital in exactly 7 minutes and I randomly park my car before heading inside. Right now all I care about is my sister being okay, and if she isn't I don't know what I will do with my life.

A/N

Thank you for waiting. I couldn't thank you enough for 100k reads I love you so much. Ria wrote this chapter. Let's give it up for Ria 👏. Thank you guys! So comment vote and share. Yeah comment your thoughts! ILYSM 💕🐥

-Emily & Ria