Chapter 72

hey babess read the authors note

Emma's Pov

I stayed in the hotel today; today everyone had a day off. I grabbed my laptop from my bag and opened it up. As I logged on I scrolled through twitter, the Skype icon started to light up, it was an incoming call from RIA. I accept the call. "Emma" she yells "Ria" I yell back. "I'm so glad to see you, how are you feelings?" "me I'm doing better thanks for asking em" I smile back at her "crap I've gotta sleep its later her, ill text you em goodnight" "sounds good Ria goodnight". I close my laptop and hop off the bed, today we were in Toronto. I glance out the window seeing the CN Tower which was very beautiful, the beginning of the North American tour starts tomorrow. I had nothing to do but stay in the hotel; I guess I'd look for something to do. I went through Luke's bag to grab my towel to take a shower, but I come across a little journal, I know I shouldn't look through his things but fuck it. I open the book to find lyrics written in it. These were unpublished songs that didn't make it in the albums. Like one song called over and over. "You know something I don't It's not like you to be cold Every night replayed over and over You say things that I don't You make me feel alone Every night replayed over and over" I don't understand why these songs weren't on the album their like amazing. I flip more in the book and see more songs like teenage dream, unpredictable, eyes for you, all I need. And more songs, I just couldn't believe their producers didn't like them I mean like their amazing. I put back Luke's song book back in his bag and take my shower. I don't think I should be telling Luke I found his song book. As I finish my shower I put on my clothing. I grabbed the remote for the TV and flicked through the channels. I found the Disney channel showing The Little Mermaid, I sit back and watch. The door opens; I turn my head to find a sweaty Luke. "Hey babe" "hey Luke" "I'm going to take a shower then I'll come cuddle with you" I nod my head and Luke walks in to the shower. Today for some reason feels special and I can't really understand why it would. I let that thought fly away from me. Luke comes out the washroom in shorts. He laughs at me "what" I question him "stop taking my shirts or else I'll have to go on stage shirtless" he speaks " I don't think the fans would mind that" I chuckle. Luke laughs himself. He comes beside me on the bed, "oo The Little Mermaid" I nod my head. He wraps his arms around me; I rest my head on his chest. I feel my eyes getting drowsy; all I hear was sleep baby from Luke.

Luke's Pov

As I see Emma asleep, I stay up. Ashton runs in the room. "Ashton what the hell is wrong with you" "nothing I just wanted to run in to here, I have some good news" "and what is it" I asked. "Ria she's coming back on tour" ashton said Emma's head raises "wait what's going on, Ash stop talking so loud" "Emma, Ria she is coming back on tour" a smile appears on Emma's face "OH MY GOD YAY" she screams out. Ashton leaves the room. "Wow Harry is going to be very happy to see Ria again" I nod my head. Emma lightly kisses my cheek "what was that for" I asked. "I'm not sure, but your cheeks are so chubby" we both laugh and just have the afternoon to ourselves

a/n

hey i apologize for not updating for a month, its just that i've been having a hard time with stuff and Ria was in india so yeah unitl today i was able to update so i hope you enjoy this chapter and yeah vote comment and yeah. comment down below if you want to i dont mind okay bye ily ~ Emily and Ria