chapter 73

After Tour

Harry's Pov:

Its the end of the tour, today on our last show in 2015, i could say it was a good run with the boys, but with Zayn leaving, it was the sad part of the tour, and i could honestly say that yes the boys and i do miss him, but we carry on for the fans. As myself and the boys set out on stage to do our last set before we take a year off from touring, the screaming from the fans warmed my heart, i couldn't believe were ending the tour. i walk out to the crowd, i see my daughter Emma, and her boyfriend Luke, oh how they look so happy together. As we take our last bow, we head backstage, I'm glad to see the everyone enjoy themselves tonight, Emma runs in to arms "hey dad amazing show tonight" "thank you em" we hold a tight hug, Luke comes and hugs me too. "so what now?" she asked. "a nice break for you and I em" "oh dad, i had amazing news, I'm touring with 5sos, I'm going to be their hairstylist" A smile appears on my face, thats what she wanted to become a hairstylist I'm so proud her. "em I'm so damn proud of you" from a distance i can see my beautiful fiancé Ria, she runs up to me and gives me a huge hug, i pick her up and give her a long kiss on the lips, "I've missed you" we both said at the same time. we both giggled and i put her down on the ground "i can't wait to finally get married harry" she said excitedly "neither can i babe" i say. The boys and I take all our things and head towards the car, and off to the airport. As we get there, Liam is the first one out, then Niall, Louis, Ria and I get on our plane and got ready for our long flight

Emma's POV:

"What an amazing concert" i say "amazing as it always is em" Luke replies. "well lets get going em we need to get back to our hotel, the boys and i have a show tomorrow" Luke said. I nod my head and follow him to the car, we get to our hotel and fall a sleep as soon as we hit the bed.

- morning

"Get up you lazy ass" i speak Luke turns and sinks his face in to his pillow. "Lucas Robert Hemmings i need you up right now were going to be late" i speak Luke wakes up and rubs his eyes "yes mother" "shut up Luke go get ready" he laughed and got out of bed. "HEY EM" ashton yells coming through the door. "HEY ASH" "excuse me thats uncle ashton" "I'm not calling you that ash" "fine" Luke comes out of the washroom and we head over to the arena. today was their last day of tour as well. "wow last day of the rowyso tour" Calum says "i know I'm gonna miss this" Michael says, we all nod our head in agreement. Luke takes me in to the dressing room "now what?" Luke asked "what do you mean now what" i asked "since the tour is over, whats going to happen to us, are you moving to Australia to come live with me?" Luke asked. "Luke you know I'm gonna have to talk to harry about this right?" i said to him. Luke nodded his head. As the concert was coming towards the start they headed out on stage, i could say I'm proud of 5sos, they've grown so much since they started touring with 1D in 2013, their amazing individuals and they've gone so far. i called up harry on the phone, hopefully i could move to Australia with Luke. "hello" a sleepy voice said "shit sorry dad i didn't know you were sleeping" i said "timezones suck i know that" "dad i wanted to ask you something" i said nervously " yes sweet?" "i wanted to know if i could move to Australia with Luke? "of course you can em, i know he can take care of you." "thanks dad" "you're welcome, ill start shipping your things to Australia" "thank you dad i love you" "i love you too sweetheart, now let me get some sleep" "oh right goodnight" the boys took their final bow and walked backstage. "THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME" ashton yelled. Luke came over to me. " its a yes Luke, I'm coming to Australia with you" i told him. Luke picked me up and spun me. "ew Luke you're sweaty put me down" i yelled. "ops sorry" "i love you" he said " i love you too Luke"

THE END

Author's Note: this book has been a wild ride, hasn't it, I'm really really really sorry for not updating for like 10 months, bc of school and other things, but thank you all of reading my book and this is the end of adopted by harry styles, if you'd guys want the wedding parts and other parts comment and tell me i'd be happy enough to make them ! once again thank you for reading this book it means a lot to me, you can go take a look at my other books if you'd like to. thank you !! i love you all !