Secret: Henry Danger FanFiction

This WHOLE story is dedicated to Anna Clending, who was amazing on AGT, and I follow her on vine go follow her @Anna Clending. And Anna inspired this whole story, and Alex's character, who deals with anxiety, like Anna. Thank you Anna for being such an inspiration.

Alex's POV

I sat on my greenish-blue fuzzy couch watching Fox21 News. I sat there eating my usual: popcorn covered in chocolate syrup with a new bottle of Coke. As my fingers digged in at the popcorn, scooping up a handful and shoving it into my mouth, I watched as a picture of Captain Man shrunk, until it was only taking up less than a quarter of the screen, and a boy who looked around 14, my age, and had a very similar costume to Captain Man's. The bottom of the screen read, "Captain Man and Kid Danger find the phone shark." I know about Captain Man and his Sidekick, Kid Danger, but I wasn't sure if this Kid Danger was trustworthy.

Questions roamed my mind, like, "Who is this 'Kid Danger'?" and "Dies Captain Man really know him?" but the question I pondered most was, "Can Uncle Ray trust him?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

ok so that was a quick little intro to my new fanfic! Yay! So I hope you enjoyed! Vote comment and follow me I follow back! Bye!

~~Alex