Genosha II

I was ecstatic, I now held the power in my hands to open a portal, to save my in tire race, and I needed to share the news. Making my way through the mansion, I weaved my way through the bustling students, until I spotted Rogue. Sneaking up on Rogue, I put my hand on her mouth and swept her under a staircase. I turned her around, placing my finger on my lips and we conversed in a hushed tone.

"What ah'r you doing?" She questioned quietly with a hint of sass.

"Tonight I have something to show you..." I whispered before kissing her, "I promise it will be worth it."

She chuckled before returning to her group. After she was gone, I walked the halls of the Mansion trying to imagine all of the possible outcomes that could wait us on the other side. I found myself wanting to just give a look before showing it off, but I knew if I did that the place would lose its appeal, and I would feel fake trying to sell it to Rogue. As the time melted away, I passed it by helping the random Mutants along the way. I felt the weight of this grand secret being counter weighed by all the help I was giving.

"Angelus," Nightcrawler said after abruptly teleporting in front of me. "Would you mind helping me with something?"

"Sure, what do you need my help with?" I said with curiosity.

He didn't reply, instead he grabbed my hand, and telleported us. When the smoke cleared, I found myself in a room full of fellow X-Men Jr. Members who were prepping for a party. "We are setting up a birthday party for Osiris a new mutant who was brought her in the middle of the night. I agreed to help them cutting down of the old fashioned process of handwork with a simple spell to align every decoration in it's desired location. As the time drew near for Osiris to come into the room we hid behind any space available, waiting as silent as a church mouse. The door peeked open, a silhouette reached into the room and as the light flickered on we jumped out from the shadows to offer our surprise.

A Cheshire grin painted delight on his face, and was equally bright as his emerald eyes. Nightcrawler telleported infront of us all and offered his delightful personality. "We wanted to let you know that we welcome you into the X-MEN."

"Nobody has ever thrown me a birthday party." Osiris said filled with wonderment, "Let alone a welcoming party."

"What we're you thinking spending all this time outside of the training or tutoring." Scott said gripping.

"Leave them alone, they were only offering a sign of friendship." I said bumping into him on the way out. He persisted as he fallowed me, claiming that trouble is fallow in me, and I was going to drag them down beyond repair. I ignored his statement carrying on with my own business. As all the classes wound to an end, and night drew near, I met up with Rogue in her secret garden.

"What have you been waiting to show me all day?" Rogue said sassy, "Ah' am ever so curious." Pulling out the portal, I triggered the instrument with a jolt of mutant power, and a clap envious of thunder broke open the portal. Rogue jumped back as the door opened a new reality right in front of us, with rippled edges that gave a nauseous feeling if staring at the edge, but the view through is flawless.

"Care to join me?" I said holding out my arm with gentlemanly fashion.

We strolled through the portal together, a Roller coaster aftershock feeling ran through us as we exited the portal onto the other side. The air was thick, hot with moister, but overall pure. We opened our eyes to find an impressive rain forest with our ears now focused on the water fall behind us that made its self known as the portal closed behind us. We made ourselves a path through the dense forest exploring the surroundings, until we found a beautiful meadow, with a gorgeous view of the three moons that were eclipsing each other. We laid there in each other's arms, talking about this wondrous environment, and the many possibilities that could come from it. The night was so relaxing, giving us a all to quick ride to falling asleep. I knew I should have woke her from her sleep and brought her to the mansion, but my will was drained of all conviction.

Day 6:

We woke to the warmth of a soft morning sun that was blanketed by billowing clouds, and the high of relief was broken by the sudden and overwhelming realization that someone was going to notice we were gone. We quickly returned to where we birthed the portal, and attempted to open it once more. The portal refused to ignite, and when emotions seamed to rise a familiar voice called out from behind us.

"Well....where do you think we are?" The voice rang through me. Leaving me weak in the knees. I was stunned.