Twist Of Fate.

"Rogue!" A puff of blew smoke screamed, the small of sulfer filled the air, and when it blew away a fuzzy X-men stood in front of us, It was the one known as Nightcrawler. His thick German accent was choppy, due to his distraught feelings, and racing heart. "Rogue...!Oh.....Angelus! I...you....the mansion, grab my hand, there's no time to explain."

We grabbed his hand, with a loud bamf, we traversed through a other plan with barely a moment to know before appearing inside Charles office. "Angelus, I need a word with you...Rogue could you please help Jean in the hall." Charles spoke as soon as we appeared, directing Rogue out of the room for some reason. Have I upset him?

When both nightcrawler, and Rogue left Charles wheeled to me. He asked me to sit in the chair in front of him, as he poised his hands pressing his finger tips as he waited for me to oblige. I sat in the chair, looking him in his eyes, and a saddened face came through. "I knew I needed to be the one to say this to you. Erik was found murdered, by Wanda and Pietro was unconscious at the scene when she'd arrived."

A ton of bricks, unloaded onto my stomach, it was a painful feeling I hadn't felt since the death of my father, and a deep sadness in my heart grew. We may not have always seen eye to eye, but he was my family, my uncle, and I loved him. "I understand the pain you are going through, he may not have been my uncle, but in the end he was a brother to me, and what ever killed him is our major priority. Go rest for tonight and, we will start our investigation."

After our conversation was ended Charles told me to stay at the mansion, and giving me a set of keys to a room 36f1. I was offered a guide, but I told him it might be good to wander the mansion. As I left his office, I was joined by Wanda, who was emotionally distraught, and holding onto Magneto's helmet. She refused to give of to anyone, but me. She insisted, that it was something that Eric would have approved, something that I needed, and I took it from her.

I calmed her down, her years slowed down, and she was able to stop hyperventilating. She grabbed onto my shoulder, and asked if I would walk with her to her room. I agreed to, how could i leave her there, and so we blindly started the exploration of the mansion. With help from the other mutants abroad, we eventually found the rooms, hers was 36f2 and that was perfect. She would not be afraid, and I could be close at hand for her.

She retreated to her room, so I did the same, and looked over my room. It was a beautiful room, the architectural appeal was very romantic, along with plants in the corners, and a painting of the mention over the mantle. The windows of my room over looked the back of the mansion, and I could make out the tennis courts in the background. I placed the helmet onto the dresser in the room, and sat on the bed and stared at it. I don't know why, maybe in my heart I wished he would talk to me from the beyond, but there was nothing.

I received a knock on the door, so I answered it, and saw Miss Munroe at the door with a duffle bag that was filled with necessities. "Blue eyes, Maximilian hair, and a gorgeous person." Storm said with a maternal smile, "It is good to have you with us, and I am sorry for your loss."

"Thank you," I said accepting the duffle bag, "Thank you for your kind words."

"Storm, there you are, wanna go celebrate?" He said walking up to her, when he saw me, he changed his tune, "Maximoff...hey....look, he was my enemy, but he didn't deserve that kind of death, and I would like to apologise for the way I treated you before."

"Did I just her you apologise Logan?" Miss Munroe said with a smile.

"Don't expect It often." Wolverine growled, "Besides the squirts got their project done and we are celebrating. It's going to be rough tomorrow."

"I'll be there," She said as wolverine was leaving before turning her attention back to me, "If you need me at anytime, please bus me on the buzzer, and I will see you later Angelus."

I told her I would, before we parted, and I went through the duffle bag. I was given a X-Men suit, multiple way talker-buzzer that Miss Munroe had mentioned, and a note that was covered in blood. It was from my Uncle, written with his last words in mind, and it was addressed to me. It must have been something that Wanda found along with him, and I sat on the bed. I took a deep breath before deciding to read it.