Unruly Gambit & Unlikely Ally

Day 5;

We woke up from our sleep, with the early morning greeting us, and we placed on our cloths to go back on to sneak into the mansion. As we closed up the greenhouse, the chill of the night air nipped at our warm bodies, and I felt chills up my spine. As we turned to the mansion a voice came from behind us. A familiar voice. "Well, Chere Gambit didn't known you'd gunna catch a new fish dis soon." Gambit jumped from the roof, landing on the ground pulling out cards, "Let's play pretty boy!"

As he charged his cards, I told Rogue to run, and was quickly engaged with his rage. Dodging the explosions, the lights of the yard turned on, and the mansion's security went off. I popped my sleeves, walking towards him, and as he threw another batch I waived my hand turning the cards into doves. Striking the form of the Snake, I gave him the option to back off, but he insisted, and he brought out his staff.

As he charged the staff, I scooted forward kneeing him in the balls, and as he recoiled I struck his eyes with a quick snap. This was enough to stun him, but his deep routed anger pushed him on, and he was coming at me with full power. He was frozen, with in an instant, as Jean came to the rescue, and Wolverine tackled him to the ground. Wolverine, was now taking over the fight and told me to go back into the mansion. With Wolverine's attention distracted, Gambit took advantage and the next thing I knew Gambit was back after me. "What's the matter Angel have no powers when you wake up."

"I was hoping you would wise up, to back off, and leave me be!" I said pushing him back with a force field, and held him at bay. He laughed, a cruel look came over his face as he spoke harsh, "You're Uncle acted the same way...before he died..." I felt the surge of rage building into me, a vat of acid dropped into my gut, and the satisfactory of chocking him relieved the anguish. Wolverine tacked me, braking my concentration yelling to me, "X-Men don't kill!"

This momentary fight that lasted minutes was all that needed to draw out the rest of the team, and as Gambit saw them he hit the trail running leaving one last card to explode cutting us off. "What happened here?!" Scott said questioning the situation, and the damage done to the grass. Wolverine growled, as the breeze rolled by, "Maximoff nearly killed Gambit, not that I blame him, but I reminded him that X-Men don't kill." Scott looked over with his shades piercing me, "You should take time to learn that...."

Wolverine barged past Scott, "Save him the riot act, or he'll fight you!" Wolverine turned away, "I've seen the same fire kid, don't be like me, walk away, Charles is a great man, Just like Erik...just like you."

"I still think we can't have him going freak on us here, let's face the facts, I'm in charge of the X-Men, and he's not capable of any rank."Scott said throwing his tittle around, causing an uproar between him and Logan, "Me..Me..Me big balls, right kid?"

"Sounds familiar don't it?" Scott scoffed, and to avoid this fight between them I walked on pushing my shoulder to him, "You may lead the X-Men, but You don't lead me, I'm above you, I'm a God, a Maximoff, and you are a pawn, that's all you'll ever be Scott. A low life Pawn." Brushing off him I returned to my room, and blew off my steam.

It seams the unruly Gambit has played his hand again. This time against me, my family, and Rogue. I will no longer accept cheap thrill seekers as he is chasing me, and haunting my every corner. I am going to need help, but done my way. I thought to myself with each step I took on the floor, pacing about, and writhing with anger.

"There must be an answer somewhere," I thought to myself as I teleported to my Uncles old facilities, where his body was found, and searched for hidden compartments. I would be lying if I said it was easy, but after my share of struggling, I solved my Uncles puzzled hiding place. Inside the Compart, went held two artifacts, and a DVD. The artifacts were interestingly designed, one a Norse Helmet, and the other a Grimoire. This DVD was entitled, "Operation Laufeyson" I heard a ticking in the distance, and realized my actions caused a self distrust or decontamination phase to ring through the computers, and I teleported out before the place could blow.

Once in my room, I found Rogue waiting for me in the shadows, and called to me as I appeared. "Angelus, what's going through your mind?" She was questioning my near homicidal moment with Gambit, and so I was honest with her. Word for word what he said I told her what happened in the battle that caused the momentary thought process. As I was explaining the situation to her, I placed the items down nonchalantly, and walked over to her. She was sitting in a small chair, with a sad look on her face, and I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight. "Anything he does is not your fault, I pray you don't think it is." I comforted her speaking softly, and in a soothing tone.

"Ah' don't," She returned with a tight squeeze. "Ah' don't think like that anymore." I was glad to hear her say these thing, I was glad she'd not get wrapped in his problems, and be stronger for herself. I smiled as I held her. Eventually she needed parted ways with me, and we kissed before going our sperate ways. When I was alone once more, I looked to the items I was left in hand, and triggered an event causing me to warp into another realm.

"Ah well now... It seams I have a guest." A suave voice called out behind of me, "Who dares interrupt me? Loki!"

The name Loki brought back many nights of reading Norse mythology, and causing mischief from the sheer idea I was an Asgardian. "Angelus Maximoff, Nephew of Magneto also known as Erik Maximoff-Lehnshirr." I said turning around to Loki who was sitting on the Throne magnificently holding court. "I beseech you Lord Loki, King of Asgard, for help on finding who killed my Uncle."

"The great Angelus I have heard of you from Magneto, a rather interesting fellow I must admit....he had been contacting me on a idea for Kenosha."

"Kenosha...his island?" I felt puzzled at his comment. If it is about Kenosha, who would get so close to him and kill him. was it someone he trusted?...or working with?"

"His idea for holding an Island, quickly became changed when he found me, and desired a entire universe for mutant kind." Loki said with a deviant smile, that changes serious through out the conversation, "I was rather fond of it, and even calibrated the teleporter...we were going to explore it this weekend..as he said...my condolences Angelus."

"Why would you help him?" I questioned him, "Not that I am crossing you, everyone has a price to pay, what was his end of the agreement?"

"Smart boy, his end of the deal was his people wouldn't go against me if I happened to invade earth, because they'd be safe in Kenosha's Utopia."

"Is there a possible way we can continue the agreement through me, and gather your full support on tracking the killer." I said holding my hands behind my back, and looked precessional.

"I will at all expense, if you can gather why your uncle favored you, and said you are a walking God." Loki said rising from the throne, and approaching me, "I am a God...Are you?"

I raised my hand, extending my minds reach, and threw him back at his throne, and he landed sitting on it. His hair was ruffled, out of place, but a large smile grew on his face, "It would seam you are a God as well Maximoff, quiet the ally I would like." Loki said rising from the throne, and approaching me. "You will have my full support, convince all you care about to g to this world, and see them through. You will see me from time to time." Loki reached into his pocket and handed me a portal opener.

"Now if you excuse me I have Royal things to attend." Loki said sitting regally on the throne, and pushing me back to the X-Mansion.