Break me

Warnings ⚠️: smut, rough treatment, forced sexual acts, emotional manipulation.

Please Vote!!! It makes me feel like people are enjoying the story and it's really nice!!

Credit for the video above goes to the creator,  Kingtaesx, and all of the edits are done by her/him.

Jimin was sitting on the bathroom floor, hunched over. Tae truly hated him. Jimin was stupid to think Tae could ever love something as ugly and prudish as himself. He felt shame flush his cheeks.

Jimin started seeing Taehyung about six months before the abuse started, and he was absolutely obsessed. Although Jimin was older, Tae would always baby him and treat him like a dongsaeng, even dropping honorifics here and there. Jimin couldn't deny he enjoyed it, and it excited him to have someone as shameless as Tae bossing him around.

That wasn't the only way Tae controlled Jimin, however, and Jimin figured out a bit too late what he had gotten himself into.

The bad feelings started about two months after they started dating. They were already pretty serious, and often lived with each other, but despite this, they had only had sex once. Jimin could tell Tae was getting impatient, but Jimin was still a bit self conscious about exposing himself to others and was worried Tae wouldn't think Jimin was good in bed.

Any time Tae initiated anything further than a makeout session, Jimin would freak out and shove him off. Tae allowed it the first few times, however on the third shortened session, he angrily stormed out of the apartment without saying a word. Jimin called after him, screaming for Tae to come back, but the only thing Tae did was turn back to look at Jimin and say quietly, "I am going to see Jungkook for a bit. Don't bother texting me." before smiling darkly and walking down the hall and out the door. Jimin felt his heart clench as he sobbed on the floor. Why was Tae so cruel? Why did he want to rip Jimin's heart out like this. Sure, Jungkook was tall, and muscular, and probably good in bed, but did Tae have to go so far as to cheat on Jimin and mock him about it? Jimin felt hot tears burn his cheeks as he tore off his shirt and stared at his bare chest in the mirror.

He was muscular, and had a pale smooth torso with not an imperfection in sight. But Jimin wasn't focusing on his perfect body. His eyes were fixated on a small mark on his hipbone, left over from a month ago. Almost faded, but still visible. It was from the first (and only) time he and Tae had had sex.

Flashback

Jimin passionately kissed Taes neck, before returning back to his lips to sensually press them against his own. Tae ran his hand through Jimin's soft hair before gripping it harshly and pulling his head back, laughing at Jimins high pitched cry.

"Oh my fucking god, Jimin, you look like such a slut from this angle" Tae breathed into Jimins ear before sucking it harshly.

Jimin whined, half enjoying the pain, half afraid of Tae's agressive actions. He had never seen Tae get this way, in fact, Jimin's boyfriend was usually gentle and passive.

Not tonight though. Tonight Tae was going all out on Jimin, pushing his tongue between Jimin's lips and Kissing down his neck. Jimin allowed Tae to work on his neck while he let out light breathy moans. "Oh my gosh TaeTae, please don't stop, it feels so nice."

Jimin felt a sharp pain on his neck and he released a light cry, flinching away as he looked down to find Tae bitting his neck, hard. He tried to wiggle away from the larger boy, but Tae just pressed him harder into the mattress.

"TaeTae, please, it's too much.. you're hurting me!" Jimin struggled more, arching his back and trying to break out of Tae's iron grasp. When Tae finally released Jimin's neck from his bite, his mouth was covered in saliva and a bit of blood.