DISCLAIMER

Lucky Number Ten by KissingWhiteLies

❝ Even when he got benched the boy gazed at him reading the back of his jersey, 'Payne 10'.

Niall gazed over at the game happening in front of them one boy, tan in color, he ran across the court bouncing the orange ball his muscles flexed as he did so the ball was stolen by some other kid far taller than the one that managed to catch Nialls' eyes. He watches as the boy goes to steal the ball back but to no avail, the other school had scored a point. Lame. Niall was much interested in the boy than the game his jersey looked great on him as he soared across the court like some sort of basketball God. Even when he got benched the boy gazed at him reading the back of his jersey, 'Payne 10'.

»»-------------¤-------------««

D I S C L A M E R / C O P Y R I G H T

© 2019. 
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying without written permission of the author. The exception would be in the case of brief quotations embodied in the critical articles or reviews and pages where permission is specifically granted by the author.

This story is an AU, Alternate Universe, which is completely different from our universe.

I do not own the character, places, or other elements involved, I mention or add characters from, anything other than that is my complete creation meaning most of the graphics if I do not own I will state who's it is.

»»-------------¤-------------««

O R I G I N A L. P O S T I N G.

Start: June 3, 2019

End: TBA

Edited: TBA

»»-------------¤-------------««

sometimes I join you; let you wash over me 

when we're in the darkness only the blind can see 

and you could tear it up no one tears it up like you

you can rip it up i can rip it up like you

when you're in a half light

it is not you, i see and you'll live a half life

you only show half to me and can you shake it off