Chapter 11

When Liam woke up, the first thing that came inside his mind was his meeting with Mr. Styles. It had truly been unforgettable and everything was perfect. His cheeks blushed at the thought before standing up to fix his bed. Just then, something fell on the floor and Liam reached out to get it. It was the small pug plushie that Mr.Styles won for him at the booth and to be a bit honest, the lad didn't stop hugging it until he got home.

When he went down, his parents were already gone but a plate of eggs and bacon plus pancakes was on the table. He ate it without hesitation after praying. It was still morning so Liam cleaned the house and watched tv waiting for afternoon to come which was the time to walk Dean.

-

Meanwhile, Niall was too busy sitting on his bed while reading a book. He wasn't in the mood to watch tv or do something productive so he just settled on reading since he gets annoyed whenever he doesn't finish a book. As he turned the page, his phone buzzed and the blond-haired lad wondered who would send him a message at this hour? And he doesn't even recall giving his number to anyone since he doesn't use his phone at all but keeps it at all times because of the mp3s.

He grabbed it and opened the message;

Zayn: hey :-)!

Niall almost had a heart attack when saw the name since he doesn't even remember anything about exchanging numbers with the Triple G. His face started getting hot and before he knew it, his hand automatically dialed his best friend's number before.

"Hello?" Liam answered rather nervously.

"I need to go there, like immediately." With that, Niall hanged up the phone and immediately ran to Liam's without his mom's permission.

-

Liam scratched his head before putting on a worried look. In all their years of friendship, Niall never acted like that and he would usually explain on the spot. He wished it wasn't something scary or gruesome because he had seen that kind of movie once and it wasn't a happy ending at all. So he continued watching tv before he heard a knock and he immediately ran to the door and opened it.

"I have- hah.." Niall panted and arched his back, his hands on both of his knees before breathing properly this time. "I have something to tell you.." His red,sweaty face was dead serious and Liam just gulped before closing the door as his best friend sat on the couch.

"What is it,..?" The brunette-haired boy fiddled with his hands before sitting beside Niall with his worried face expression on.

"You still remember Triple G right?" Niall pointed out, looking scared as heck.

"Of course, just met him the night before."

"H-his name's Zayn and look at this-" Niall grabbed the phone from his pocket before showing it to Liam. "He sent me a message but I don't even remember giving him my phone nor exchanging numbers with him..."

Liam scratched his head and looked at Niall with a more confused expression. "So what are you worried about?"

"I-it's just I don't know how he got my number and oh- last night!" Niall's cheeks turned red. He could still feel Zayn's arms snake around his waist and the way his large, rough hand held his little ones felt so good yet embarrassing. "Did I ever tell you what happened last night?"

"Nope, no. We went home immediately since it was getting dark." Liam raised a brow. "What happened last night?"

And that's the story of how Niall told Liam everything that happened that night which left Liam chuckling and Niall as red as an apple. By the time they were done, it was time to walk Deanie and the two just prayed that they won't see a certain duo.

-

They went out as Niall held Dean's leash while Liam was carrying a small garbage bag. Only a few kids and parents were walking down the sidewalk and there were no signs of Zayn and Harry so far which made the two smile in relief. Until now, Niall hasn't replied to the message and Liam was getting kind of worried.

"Shouldn't you know―reply?" Liam asked.

"Oh yeah, I kind of forgot- What should I text?" Niall grabbed his phone but he really didn't want to reply at all. It was a bit creepy and what if this was a different Zayn?! That would be freakin' terrible.

"I don't know, say 'hi' back?"

The lrish boy shook his head, "I-I'm not really sure. I'm not really comfortable with this..maybe later, at home."

"Okay then." Liam smiled before ruffling Niall's hair.

-

"Niall did a wrong move." A certain-black haired male threw his cigarette on the ground before smirking. "Oughta teach him a lesson."

"Poor Niall, he attracted a possessive and crazy one." Harry chuckled before  leaning on a tree. "I just want to hug my Liam today."

"Let's go."

-

dum dum dummm!
thank you for the comments and votes! happy 800 to pug life-
dedicated to :idkxzayn
she my bae

next update: 25 votes and comments on what you think will zayn and harry do to the two-?