Chapter 6

Lightning stepped out of the truck with Chloe in his arms.

"You wanna get down?" He asked her.

Chloe looked around and nodded, "yeah."

He set her down and looked around, "Mack must be in the store."

Chloe had a weird feeling and turned around. A man with a black mustang was smirking at her. Her eyes widened and she hid behind the truck.

"Chloe let's go check on Mack." McQueen said.

"Okay." Chloe replied turning back to the mustang.

The man was gone. Chloe quickly followed McQueen. Suddenly, she was grabbed.

"HELP-!" She yelled, but her mouth was covered.

She squirmed and tried to scream for help. The kidnapper started dragging her away. Chloe's muffled screamed grew louder as she saw McQueen distracted in the store. She struggled to break free. The kidnapper was the man with the black mustang.

"Get in." Ordered the man.

"No! Daddy he-!" He knocked her head into the car door.

He threw her in the car and slammed the door shut. Chloe sat up and looked out the window.

"DADDY!" She screamed.

The man drove off faster than Chloe could see straight.

"You're mine now, got it?" The man growled.

Chloe stayed quiet. The man smacked her head. She whimpered in pain. Suddenly, a roaring engine came up behind them. The car stopped in front of them.

"Shit." The man groaned getting out of the car.

Chloe slowly got out and heard arguing. Lightning was there.

"Give me my daughter." Lightning growled.

"Dude I thought she was an orphan." The man lied.

Lightning then punched him in the face.

"Chloe!" He called, "where are you?!"

"Daddy!" She replied running to him.

The man groaned as he stumbled back to his car. He drove away. Lightning hugged Chloe tightly.

"Chloe I'm so sorry." He said, "I wasn't paying attention and-oh my god what kind of father am I?"

Just then, a police car drove up. An officer stepped out with a flashlight.

"Who's there?" He asked.

"I'm Lightning McQueen and this is my daughter." McQueen answered, "We're lost."

"I think you're more than lost, boy." He replied.

"Daddy, my head hurts and I'm dizzy." Chloe said.

"Can you shine a light so I can see her head please, sir?" McQueen asked.

The officer shined his flash light on Chloe, She looked at Lightning and he gasped.

"Chloe you have a gash on you head." Lightning panicked.

"How did that happen?" The officer questioned, eyeing at McQueen.

"The man. . .hit my head. . .on the. . . .door." She managed to say.

"Are you the man?" The officer asked.

"No!" Lightning yelled, "She's my daughter! I wouldn't do such a thing! Some guy took her and drove away and so I followed him to get her back."

"Lightning. . ." Chloe mumbled as she started to faint.

"Chloe! No!" Lightning caught her, "She needs help!"

"Come into the car." The officer replied.

They got in the car and Chloe was losing consciousness. She grabbed a hold of Lightning's hand.

"Daddy." She said softly.

Lightning held her hand tightly, "Chloe you're gonna be okay."

"I don't want the man to take me away."

"He won't Chloe I promise." Lightning replied.

Chloe closed her eyes as the dizziness made it hard for her to see. And the moment she did it, she was unconscious.

(A/n): HEY! I'M NOT DEAD!