Chapter 12: A New Addition

Normal Pov-

   Two Months Later

   "LAXUS DREYAR!" Lucy screamed in the guildhall. The whole guild looked at the screaming blonde as Mira looked terrified at her. Laxus ran out his office worried. He saw Lucy holding her stomach and trying to balance herself on the bar counter. Water on the ground by her feet. "Wendy!" He yelled. Wendy heard him yell from his infirmary she used her magic and flew to Lucy's side. "Her water broke!" Wendy announced. The guild froze still. Laxus raised down the stairs and helped his beloved.

   Wendy took then hurriedly to the infirmary. Mira took Lucas to clean up the tables. Lucas smiled and had fun helping Mira clean.

   "Cmon Lu~Chan push!" Wendy said. Lucy squeezed Laxus's hand and screamed. The whole guild shook. But after about eight minutes, a healthy baby girl was born.

   "My Princess.." Laxus said smiling down at the blonde haired girl. Her cheeks red. "Stella" Lucy corrected him. Wendy looked at Lucy smiling, her mouth gasped and her arms up in the air.

   "Her name is Stella Heart Dreyar," Lucy said as Laxus handed her the baby. She kissed her forehead.

   "My little girl.." Laxus mumbled leaning over. Lucy cleared her throat, "You mean OUR little girl." Laxus chuckled and nodded. "Well look at that Stella, you were born in a guild," Laxus stated smiling. "You were born in Daddys guild.." Lucy said again correcting him. "You mean OUR guild," Laxus said imitating her voice mockingly.

   Lucy giggled, "Yes." The door flew open. Mira, Charla, Natsu, Erza, Gray and Lucas walked in. "Aww!" Mira squealed. Natsu took Lucas off his shoulders and Lucas ran over to the bed. "Mommy you look tired," He said bluntly. "Well arent you a smartass.." Laxus muttered laughing. "Mommy what's a smartass?" Lucas whispered to Lucy and Laxus. Lucy glared at Laxus.

    "You know, I bet if you look it up a picture of your dad will come up." Lucy said still holding baby Stella. Lucas smiled then frowned at the baby. "What's wrong?" Laxus asked worried. "Shes missing something..." He started. He ran across the room, and came back with a pikachu plush.

   "I'm sure she'll love it!" Lucy said setting the plushie to the side. Lucy handed Stella to Laxus. "I'm going to sleep, dont drop my baby," She stated/ordered.

   "Yes Ma'am!" Laxus said holding the baby carefully.  "Hey Aunt Mira?" Lucas asked as he grabbed Mira's hand walking out. "Yes Lucas?" She smiled down at him. "What's a SmartAss?" He asked genuinely confused.