Chapter 1: Leaving Team Natsu

Lucy POV-

I woke up and stretched. The sun beating down on my face. I smiled happily and got up to get dressed.
I put on my clothes and grabbed my celestial keys.

Still Lucys POV-

I left my apartment happy and made my way to the guild. I balanced myself on the edge until i saw a familiar blonde figure come up to me.

"Laxus?" I said, i put my arms behind my back and looked at him. He had his eyes closed and his arms crossed.

Pretend its daytime and he doesnt have his large coat

Lucys POV-

Laxus opened his eyes and they snapped at me. His eyes full of worry and anger.

"Blondie, dont go to the guild today," He said bluntly. His eyes darting to the floor. I tilted my head confused.

"Why?" I asked. Worry started building up in my stomach. Why cant i go to the guild? He scoffed. "Just dont please Blondie." He stated before looking straight at me. I frowned. "Im going to the guild, but if you want you can come with me." I closed my eyes and walked passed him.

I heard footsteps and a sigh. I opened my eyes and saw him walking next to me. "So why shouldnt I go to the guild?" I asked smiling. He looked at me then away, "Because Natsu is a idiot. And he-" I cut him off. "Natsu is going to kick me off the team right?" I blunted out. I looked to the ground, a sad smile on my face. Laxus didnt say anything. I knew I was right then.

"Dont worry Sparky!" I turned to him, we both stopped walking, I gave him my best smile. "I was gonna quit his team already, since they obviously dont need me now that Lis is back," I smiled confidently.

I accepted this whenever they started ignoring me some time ago. At first I was sad, but over the time them ignoring me I got to practice my new magic. Its called Celestial Dragon Slayer Magic. Loke and Aquarius mentioned it to me sometime ago.

I let out a yawn. "Blonde..." Sparky mumbled. I put a hand on his shoulder, "Sparky im fine. In fact this works out for me!" I smiled brightly at him. He looked at me slightly confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. I smirked and raised my hand, a ball of magic that had a appearence of the galaxy rested in my palm. He gasped at it. "I want to leave the guild and go and train a bit," I sighed sadly.

"If I had a team I would feel bad for leaving them, but now I dont have to," I smiled softly at him. His eyes changed into sadness, worry, anxious.

I continued walking, Laxus right beside me.

I opened the guild doors, I scanned the room for a specific salmon boy, I saw him. His arm wrapped around Lisanna. I walked straight up to him, Laxus walked off to the Thunder Legion.

"Natsu." I said tapping his shoulder. He turned with a scowl. "Im leaving Team Natsu," I smiled, his expression changed to shock. "What?!" He yelled. I smirked and turned around heading to Master's office. "I dont want to be part of a weak team." I pretended to yawn. I looked at Wendy and Charla. "Almost, almost a weak team." I smiled at them. They both smiled softly back.

"Who are you calling weak?!" Natsu yelled, his fist lighting into flames. "You, Gray, Lisanna and Erza." I shrugged my shoulders and walked into Master's office.

"Yes my child? What do you need?" Master asked smiling. "Master, I would like to leave the guild. Only for a while, I will come back." I smiled at him.

He sighed sadly. "Only if you take someone with you," He crossed his arms. "Wendy?" I questioned. He shook his head, "Wendy has to stay, the magic counsel needs her for an assignment. But," He smiled at me. "You can take Laxus?"