Chapter 5: Coma

Lucys POV-

   "Lucy.." I heard. I turned on my heel and saw Laxus sitting upright on the bed. I felt tears spring in my eyes. "Laxus!" I yelled tackling him in a hug. He hugged me back. Tears pouring down my cheeks. "Lucy.. what happened.. You look.. Hotter.." He commented. I smiled nervously and rubbed the back of my neck.

  "Well," I mumbled. "After Slither got thr poison out of you, you fell into a coma.. you've been asleep for two months."

  Laxus looked at me in disbelief. "Damn.. And youve been taking care of me all this time?" He asked, guilt washing over him. I smiled and took his hand, I placed it on my stomach to where a large bump was. "Im Three months pregnant," I smiled nervously. He looked at me, "Whos the father?" He asked. I looked down, "Its you. The night before the attack.." I said stuttering.

  I felt strong arms wrap around me. "I love you Lucy, and our unborn child.. Ill never let either of you get hurt again.." He promised. I smiled and felt something. "Laxus.." I mumbled. "What?" He asked confused. I smiled widely and grabbed his hand, placing it on my stomach. There it is again! "Talk to them!" I said smiling. A giant smile crept on his face, "Hey you.. Its me, your dad! Me and mommy are waiting for you!" He said smiling happily. I giggled. "Hes due in two weeks Laxus.." I said. He looked at me. He put a hand on the back of my head and pulled me into a kiss. I immediately and lovingly kissed back.

  "Where are we," He asked seperating. He got out of the bed and stretched. He was just in some shorts, no shirt. I smiled at the view, "We are in CrystalCove, I did some research and training why you were asleep," I smiled stretching.

  Laxus stretched. "Blondie.." He mumbled looking at me. I walked over to him and pulled him into a hug. "Don't worry Laxus.." I said walking over to him. All that matters is hes awake.. "How are you paying for this place?" He asked sitting on a dining room chair.

  "Well after you passed out I defeated Emy and Blaze, a guy with white hair came from the magic counsel named Silver and took them. Apparently they were serial killers and big deals on black market.. He gave me reward.." I explained.

  "How much was the award?" He asked. "A couple... billion.." I mumbled. Laxus sighed. "And what have you done with the money?" He asked. I smiled with stars in my eyes. "I got this place for one, then I got equipment to keep you alive, I got some magic books to learn some spells and I got this.." I said running to the closet. I pulled out three hangers. One was a large pikachu, another was a slightly smaller pikachu and the third was a small, baby pikachu onesies.

   Laxus burst out laughing. "Im not wearing that!" He yelled laughing. I smiled,"Oh you are young man!" I laughed. I felt something wet in my pants. I looked down and saw a clear liquid on the ground... "L-Laxus," I mumbled. Laxus grabbed a nearby shirt that I had took off him earlier and threw it on. "To go bag?" He asked. I pointed to the corner. He grabbed a bag and the pikachu onesie. He stuffed it in the bag and picked me up bridle style. He went into lightning body and we appeared at the hospital.

   A nurse ran up to me. I instantly recognized her. "W-Wendy!" I yelled surprised. "Lu-chan!" She smiled happily. She saw Laxus, then me, then my stomach, "WHAT THE FUCK LU-CHAN!"