Chapter 10: Moving Home

Lucy's POV-

   It's been five months since the incident with Natsu. After beating Team Natsu. I discovered Wendy and Charla had left. She hated the way Natsu treated me so she left.

   "Lucas! Laxus!" I said throwing the last of Lucas's clothes in a suitcase.

  "Yes dear?" Laxus asked coming in. In the last five months Laxus proposed to me on a balcony. Lucas actually took the ring box and threw it in the ocean. Laxus had to dive in to get it so when he came up he was soaking wet. Made the proposal all the better.

   "Did you pack all our things?" I asked him. He nodded and came over and hugged me from behind. He hugged my stomach softly. I placed my hands over his. I am one Month pregnant, barely showing.

   It's only takes 3 months and 1/2 for a baby to be born in this

   "Laxus I need to finish packing!" I whined, he leaned down and kissed my shoulder, then rested his chen on it.

   "Blondie just a little longer!" He groaned. His strong arms keeping me next to him. I turned around and cupped his face kissing him. "Ewww!" Lucas yelled in the doorway. Laxus smirked and picked me up, I smiled and wrapped my legs around his torso. "No! Stopp!" Lucas yelled laughing. Laxus and Me laughed, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. Lucas faked gagged as we made kissing noises.

   "Muah!" I yelled kissing Laxus and got down from his grip. I stood next to him while laughing, I yelped, he grabbed my ass. I turned and glared at him as he laughed. "Lucas, daddy just hurt me," I pretended to cry toward Lucas. Lucas faced Laxus and looked at him with pure betrayel. I snickered at Lucas as he ran across the room and jumped into my arms.

    "My Mommy!" He yelled as he hugged me. He glared at Laxus. I laughed. "My baby!" I said hugging back. "What about me?!" Laxus yelled. He came over and placed a hand on Lucas's back and one on mine. He leaned down and kissed me.

    Lucas smiled and giggled. "Happy Birthday my little Prince," I said kissing his forehead. Lucas smiled at me. Laxus kissed his forehead, "Your one years old nugget."

    A knock filled my ears. I walked to the door with Lucas in my arms. I opened it. I gasped, then glared. "Dad" I mumbled. He looked at me. He handed me a box. "That's a gift. For him" he announced pointing at Lucas.

   "Hey Jude!" Laxus said waving down the hall. Jude smiled and nodded. I know we made up last month and everything. Dad promised to get better, he promised to try and be a dad..

   "So Laxus how ya been man?" He asked walking in. I closed the door behind him. Laxus put all the silverware in a box. "Been better" He smirked looking at me, he winked. My heart sped up. Even if we are engaged and have a kid or soon to be two.. He still makes my heart do summersults.

    "Good, anyway I was coming to say Happy Birthday to my grandson. I'll be going now.." He said and kissed Lucas's head. Lucas giggled. He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him. He showed himself out.

   "Want to see what Grandpa got you?" Laxus asked handing Lucas his present. Lucas nodded eagerly and got out of my arms. He trashed the box open. "WOw!" He screamed excited. I laughed and Laxus chuckled.

   Inside rested a pikachu plushie. Lucas smiled and hugged it.

   "Haha, Blondie cmon the cars ready to go," Laxus said grabbing my hand. I nodded and picked Lucas up. "Say bye bye to the house Lucas. We are going back to see Great Grandpa Makarov!" I smiled at him. He smiled back. His blue-gray eyes imitating Laxus's.

    After a long journey we ended up having Virgo take our stuff to the celestial realm. We rode the train back and we all got sick. Except Lucas. I rested my head on Laxus shoulder as he rested his on my head. Lucas said between us holding both our hands to make us feel better.

   We arrived at Magnolia finally. "Here we come Fairy Tail.."