~*Six*~

Okay everyone, here it is!! Chapter six!

Honestly since it's been so long it's a really sucky chapter.

And again, I hope for some of you that were probably waiting didn't forget about this!

If anything, you can easily read it over, luckily it's not that long ;)

Anyway, I still hope you like it and make sure to let me know what you think!

And again, thanks for some of you being supportive and not hating me :P

So yeah, happy reading!

Love you guys, 

-K

________________________________________________________

~*Mia*~

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

10:30 A.M.

Today would be a boring day as Julie’s still in school. I’d ask the guys to come, but it’d be awkward without Julie. My mother’s at work and I have no one else to ask to come and keep me company. Maybe I could call a nurse to see if they have movies? That’d be something to do…  So I pressed the button and in two minutes, a nurse arrived.

“Is everything alright, Ms. Jergens?” She asked.

“Um, I wanted to know if you have any movies that I can watch…” I trailed off.

“I think we should… I’ll be right back.” She said.

She walked out of the room and I waited patiently for her return. About ten minutes later, she came back with a cart full of movies. Yay!

“Turns out we have a lot more than I expected! I can leave the cart here if you want. Not many people request to watch movies anyway.” She smiled.

I returned her smile and thanked her. After she left, I looked through the movies. There were a whole bunch of sections. They had comedies, dramas, action & adventure, animated movies… I decided to look through the drama movies and picked out Battle of the Year. After reading the description, it seemed like it was a good movie to watch so I put it in the DVD player beside me, sat back and watched the television screen.

So it was a dance movie! I love movies like this. I really don’t know why, though. I guess it’s just amazing to watch such talent. Makes me wish I was able to dance like that!

My phone suddenly vibrated beside me and I looked and saw a text from a random number. I furrowed my eyebrows and read the text.

From: Unknown

To: Mia

10:35 A.M.

‘Hey, it’s Jay… I got your number from Max. I know we basically just met but there’s something I really want to talk to you about… Mind if I come for a visit?’