~*Three*~

~*Mia*~

Monday, September 09, 2013

11:00 A.M.

After the bell rang, I went near the girls bathroom where Julie and I now meet before heading out to lunch. But she wasn’t there. I thought that maybe she was running a little late, so I stood there and waited for a few minutes.

I watched as people rushed to their classes and fooled around in the hallways. It was awkward standing here with no one to talk to and it was even more awkward because I was standing next to the girls bathroom. I decided to text Julie since it’s been already four minutes as the last bell rang, There was no one left in the hallways besides me.

To: Julie!

From: Mia

11:04 A.M.

‘Where are you?’

From: Julie!

To: Mia

11:04 A.M.

‘Shit, I’m sorry, Mi! I had to go home :( Max hasn’t been feeling very well lately and he needed a favor. I don’t think I’ll be back by the end of the day, so you’re gonna have to walk today, chickie :/’

I admit that I’m kind of Jealous of Julie and Max’s relationship. You’d think that they wouldn’t get along being that they’re step siblings. But their relationship is probably stronger than a relationship between blood related siblings. They’d always look out for each other and mess around. Although Max is seven years older than the both of us, he still acts like a little child which annoys Julie at times but she can’t help but to go along with it because he’s so fun to be around. It makes me wish I had a brother or sister myself…

To: Julie!

From: Mia

11:06 A.M.

‘Oh, it’s okay! Tell him that I hope he feels better! Will you be here tomorrow?’

From: Julie!

To: Mia

11:06 A.M.

‘Will do! And I’m not sure, I’ll let you know (:’

As soon as I was about to reply, I heard someone clear their throat. As I’m looking down at my phone, I can see someone standing right across from me. I hesitated before looking up and my stomach dropped.

“You do know that you can’t use that, right?” He cocked an eyebrow and wore a smirk on his face. But I was distracted by that glint in his eyes… C’mon, Mia! Concentrate!