miami ....

GLOCKS POV :

it's been 6 months since the incident & things are looking better . i got my car shipped out here , my baby is happy , i'm back recording music , and the boys and i are working non stop on plans for when we get back home . I found a new house back home & we plan on moving in 5 more weeks .

We all came back from the beach , it's 11pm . My baby has on an all white swim suit & long curly black hair . We walk in the house & i watch her walk to our room in front of me . Her walk is so mesmerizing, her curves 😫💦 omg . her hair sits perfectly on her ass & her pretty white toes match her pretty little hands .

Once we make it to the room , i walk up behind her and kiss on her neck . She smiles & rubs my head . I kiss her neck deeper & she lets out a soft moan .
I flip her around and hold her face as i kiss her slow asf . she bit and sucked on my bottom lip & i lost it . i place her on the bed on her back & lay on top of her . she looks me in my eyes and says , are you sure? i look down at her & smile . I keep sucking on her neck , and move down to her stomach . I take off her underwear & she's a puddle 😫💦🐱 .
"Damn. 😫"  i day aloud . This time, i'm handling my business. I rest her legs on my shoulders & tease her . I flick & drag my tongue on and around her clit repeatedly. I look up to see her face but she has it covered . i come back up & slowly slide inside of her ... she gasps from the tip .. and i snatch the pillow off her face as i pin her arms back behind her head .

"Nah . Look at me" I say as i go deeper .
"Mhm. Stop hiding from me". I say as i grow inside of her & Watch her soft moans turn into whimpers .

"If i'm hurting you let me know" I say as i continue to go deeper .

Her eyes roll back as i slowly start stroking . I feel her walls tightening up . She's so warm and wet.

"fuck" i mumble under my breath.

I start speeding up & she breaks her arm free & tries to hold me back . I grab it & repin her arm behind her head and say "Stop Running from me"

She moans and whimpers as we stare at each other .
"Ba-Baby" she tries to call out as she bites her own lip
I look down at her titties & i suck on them .
"Yes baby girl?" i reply as i slurp , rub , suck and lick all over her tittes while starring into her eyes .
I move up to kiss her neck next . Her skin tastes so good . I couldn't hold back .

. She starts scratching up my back as i pound , thrust and slide in and out of her . then i hear her whisper by my ear "I- I- I- mmmhmmm. SHIT."

"talk to me" i say as i go deeper , causing her to stutter more. "talk to me baby" . Fuck . I'm finna cum . She's so wet & tight and warm . I haven't even been smashing 5 mins yet. I wish this could last forever . then, I start to twitch inside of her & i whisper "I love you" . We look at each other & i cummed .
inside of her .