So what am I supposed to do now ?

KeyGlock's POV:

She saw me looking at her & smiled . I smiled back , showing my diamond grills . Her eyes popped wide & she looked down away from me.

My heart dropped ....

"IM TOO FLASHY" i thought to myself as i took them out immediately . Once they were out i looked up again to see if i could find her , but i couldn't !!!

I got up from where i was sitting by the cashier & walked towards the back while nervously twisting around all of my rings on my fingers . I still didn't see her .

"FUCK ." i said to myself as i sat down again near the dressing rooms . "I blew it" .
As i started to look around again for Rico and Tez so we could leave , I FOUND HER . Near the exit, checking out shoes .

"OH SHIT" i said to myself . I thought she had left before i had time to try my approach again.

I walked over beside her picking up the shoes next to her. I wasn't even that close to her yet & I smelled her perfume. She smelled so good I swear i could have ate her ass up right there. In front of EVERYBODY.

"You like these ? I'll get em foe ya" i asked her while picking up some shoes and showing her .
She looked up at me & i tried again . I smiled but this time she didn't make a face . She didn't even smile back .

"Wow" she said laughing , showing her white perfect smile. 

My heart dropped again . She didn't like what i said . I could tell by the look in her eyes . She shook her head and walked off . My reflexes kicked in .

I walked out the store , leaving my boys behind &
i followed her . I grabbed her arm while she was outside waiting .

"Boy wtf" she said as she pulled her arm back .
"i don't need anything you got." she said with a stank face .

God .. she was even cuter when she was upset .

I cracked a smile , slightly laughing . She was so
short , I just wanted to hold her . I couldn't take her attitude serious .

"Oh so you think this is funny?" she said rolling her eyes walking away from me .

"No shawty. Ian een mean it like that. Hol up" i said pulling up my pants and running behind her in the rain"

As i was catching up to her , i couldn't help but wonder who she was waiting on either. Who was her ride home ?

"Man what do you want? A new hoe ? Ion need no nigga to buy me shit." she said as she turned around towards me.

My boys Tez and Rico came running out , i waved at them to stay put . I didn't need they loud asses messing this up.

"My apologies baby . Ian mean no disrespek. I'm Markeyvius" i said as i held my arm out to hug her.

She looked me up and down and shook my hand .
"Kill" she said. "Big Kill."

By that time her sprinter showed up and her driver hopped out to get her bags . She didn't even look back at me as she stepped inside . So i called out to her before the door closed:

"Can i see you again ?"

She looked at me and her eyes gave me a sign of hope . It was a new look . I could tell she was considering to see me again.

"I'll be in LA tomorrow." she said as the door closed.
They drove off

I stood there until her sprinter van was no longer in my sight . I had no idea how long she would be in LA , or even what part of LA she will be in. Will i even get from NY to LA in time ?

What am I gonna do now ?