Mac....

Glocks POV:

i wake up in the hospital with my girl & my boys right beside me . I can move & see again & hear , but i can't remember anything . I tap my girl & she wakes up. She was next to me in my hospital bed , asleep .

Kill : Omg 😫 babe. Your awake ?!
Glock : I missed you the whole time , I swear

She held my face & kissed me . Tears were in her eyes . I'm guessing something bad happened. I held her hands and looked her in the eyes & said :

"Baby . I haven't been completely honest about who I really am & about my past"

"I don't care about your past . I Love Yo-" she responded before i cut her off.

"Baby listen . I'm only telling you this because you mean the world to me . There's people out there that are trying to kill me . And if they can't kill me , they're going to try to destroy everything that they think i care about . And i don't want anything to happen to you . " i said tearing up helplessly .

" Bro. They'll never catch us & dats on me . " said Tez smiling in relief, walking over to hug me .

"My dawg" I say smiling , happy to see him.

"Tf happened" i asked

"Man .. somebody broke in yo shit while shorty was sleep in the other room and knocked you out . Me and bro got a call from your alarm company because shorty set off the alarm. We pulled up w the police but you was already blanked out on the floor & the man was gone . "

" TF" i said raising up in anger .

"It's cool tho . we got tickets to this place in miami while 12 investigate your place . 6 bed rooms . Let's just chill out there for a while until we get everything figured out ." said Tez .

As much as i want to call mac & cuss him out . i'm not . i looked at my baby and held her hands . I want her to be safe . So if relocating for a while will keep her out of harms way , i'll do it. Plus i need time to think . mac is faster than i thought . how tf he find out where i'm at ???? .